Where is mazdateam?

I work and go to school. Other times I sit on my ass and waste away.

But to answer the question of where mazdateam is, it lives in my heart and also in my excrement. I am writing a team anthem as we speak.*

*No I am not. But will.

Last edited:
Wheel bearings. You lose your center caps, your wheel bearings die. It's a fact of the lazy life.

16 hour work days is not the lazy life... more like the this is the last ******* thing I need to deal with now after a full long ass day of work. it can wait..... well till now I guess.

Travel for the past 17 weeks (18 next week) + grad school + variety of other responsibilities and interests (such as sleep)

yeah I'd take a 3 day weekend and 10 hours over a 2 day weekend and 8 hours. Though of course it depends on what the job is.

ummm I dont like bowling..... so im not going to drive 60 miles to do it. Besides I had a dinner date with a buch of people to celebrate Stephanie's Graduation.

Yeah its getting really bad. Its to the point now that I cant hold anything that weighs more then like a pound without my hand shaking violently. I have to wear this wrist straps in order to do many things these days. It is becoming more and more dificult to do things I like.......... like working on my car. Its all good though. Mine can be vastly improved with surgury. Im just kinda a scaredy cat about getting it done.

Back