Where do you work?

I work for the local 911 dispatch center. I love it. You can be sitting there with nothing to do and then all the sudden all hell breaks loose. Firetrucks going to fires and cops chasing people...its like a grown up video game.

i work for walmart as a gopher, pretty much boss says do i do.. sucks i used to be a department manager were all i did was supervise and be like uh.. do this or ur fired lol now its me being the b**** once again... oh well **** it, im putting in a apply at uscellular call center so maybe i'll be in there listening to us cellular customers b**** about service lol.

I've had several jobs while being a member of this board.. but my current job is at a company called Barcode Labs/Barcode Trading Post. We refurbish old Zebra barcode printers and barcode scanners and sell them with warranties and all that good stuff. I used to work in Dell and H&R Block tech support, and also in pizza delivery. Whatever can pay for the car payment and modifications is a good job to me.

I work in at Manson Insulation in Montreal, Quebec on a production line!

387091_2.jpg

Last edited:
RazorP5 said:
hmmm....i give up

Aviation Survival Training Center, we teach Naval Aviators how to survive in the water, how to eject and land properly, and to recognize the signs of hypoxia utilizing the Low Pressure Chamber. We also get a few celebrities through here such as Matt Lauer, Chris Collinsworth Tiki Barber, and Sting just to name a few. What I actually do is maintain and operate most of the devices such as the dunker and the Low Pressure Chamber. To get a good idea of what I do, watch An Officer And A Gentleman.

i figured it was something like that, but im not familiar enough with the af/navy...are you in or a civilian

I work 4 blocks from the White House in Wash DC. I do desktop publishing (i.e. laying out newsletters and such on the computer)..

I'm usually a weekend warrior/student, but right now I'm Active duty Air Force TDY in Ramstein, Germany. I'm really supposed to be looking for cracks, but instead I spend most of my day looking for E-spec parts.....hehehe....

RazorP5 said:
i figured it was something like that, but im not familiar enough with the af/navy...are you in or a civilian

I'm a civilian now. This job is a contract job that I work through Lockheed Martin. So actually I work for Lockheed.

mrpopnfresh said:
I'm usually a weekend warrior/student, but right now I'm Active duty Air Force TDY in Ramstein, Germany. I'm really supposed to be looking for cracks, but instead I spend most of my day looking for E-spec parts.....hehehe....

So, what are you, an NDI Inspector?

certified PC technician. i work in the IT department of a supermarket chain for almost 7 years now. our computers are starting to become so outdated I can't even keep up with the latest technology anymore!! :(

and web/graphic design: www.734design.com

USAF-3C0X1-Communications Computer Systems Operations

they wont let me fly any cool jets

Im working at a country club golf course too! and I am a bartender there so I am everybodys friend as well.....I think. It really does suck kissing rich peoples ass' though, but the pay is the sh!t. -Cheesie

Back