What's your preferred date for the upcoming fun run?

What dates work for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just voted for the 25th because I know I'll be home that weekend. I'm not sure about the 18th... Granted, the 18th would be better only because it's earlier in the month and the weather is likely to be a bit warmer/not as bad, potentially?

Time of year means little to the Michigan weather gods. It could snow or it could be 90 degrees. A couple weeks either way won't make much difference.

Please only vote if you TRULY plan to attend. You will sway the vote to a date that works for you and not others but then not show and hurt others oportunity to run. We have seen high numbers of drop outs last minute.

well after looking over my school and work schedule it seems the 25th is the only weekend I don't need to cram for projects/exams so that gets my vote

18th or 25th for me, whichever has more votes. I can bring more people with me on the 25th if that counts for anything.

Dave just wants to goto his vtec meet the 18th too. I'll be here for either the 18th or 25th doesnt really matter to me.

i can do both the meet and fun run same day lol, bbq isnt till 1 or something, and i gotta be casually late anyway lol.

Poondoggs (my husband) and I voted for the 11th. Whatever works for you all is fine by me :) We could possibly do the 25th as well but I didn't vote that cuz I didn't think we would be able to make that date. We will being driving with the Cleveland6Club on the 26th for "The Bridges of Ashtabula County" drive the next day. That's ALOT of driving that I don't think we want to do but it is feasible for us.

Well, I found out I got a ticket to the MSU-OSU game and I'll be in EL on the 18th now, so the 25th is the only weekend that works for me.

I voted for all three.:D Thankfully my Girlfriend likes the fun runs and hanging out with everyone so I can make it out on any of those dates.

But oddly, there are people who have signed up for the drive who haven't bothered to vote for a day. Do we call those votes for the 18th?

I'm starting to think we should have made the poll only one vote each, or had a 'no preference' option in there. Oh well.

Ok, I can't do the 25th now. Going to chicago. Either 11th or 18th for me.

Hmm... maybe we do two runs? (cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back