What's the socket size for 19“ wheels?

Panaplayer

:
Mazda CX-5 2016
I want to buy protective socket to protect my rims from scratches when getting a tire change, but I don't know what size it should be. I saw uploadfromtaptalk1452860868601.jpg

Sent from my LG-D400 using Tapatalk

21mm socket. I don't use a protective one though since it is easy to be careful.

The size of this 3" long socket fits great: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

EDIT: I find this forum software very amusing. It has the ability to alter your URL's to whatever it wants for business purposes. For example, I originally posted an amazon URL this morning. But, just a minute ago, I noticed that it was pointing to the same socket part number at Walmart (and for more $). Now when I went back into edit mode I can certainly see that the original link is for Amazon.

Here is a test to see if the A-m-a-z-o-n URL above will be seen in text form without it being embedded as a URL, but rather a quote:

http://www.amazon.com/TEKTON-14260-2-Inch-Socket-6-Point/dp/B000NQ4QYC

Last edited:
Really it is not for me it's for the shops that many times don't take care when changing your tires.

Sent from my LG-D400 using Tapatalk

13/16" works very well too (=20.6375mm) and it's what I use, since I already had one.

EDIT: I find this forum software very amusing. It has the ability to alter your URL's to whatever it wants for business purposes. For example, I originally posted an amazon URL this morning. But, just a minute ago, I noticed that it was pointing to the same socket part number at Walmart (and for more $). Now when I went back into edit mode I can certainly see that the original link is for Amazon.

Here is a test to see if the A-m-a-z-o-n URL above will be seen in text form without it being embedded as a URL, but rather a quote:

Actually, it might be something on your computer like malware. When I look at your original post, I see AMAZON, not Walmart. Perhaps try it on a different computer and see what shows up.

The forum's advertising component will change urls for some and not others. I brought this up to admin when one of my (originaly) Amazon links was pointing to another site and he concluded that the software changes the links according to region. Like we have Hardee's and others have Carl's Jr.

Just a thought, I use two sets of lug nuts for winter and summer change overs. My winters are on steel rims. This is to try and preserve the original nuts for summer rims. And the dome on top is crushable by the way.

Back