What?

hectik1

Contributor
What is going on here? No meets, no normal Mazdateam BS or last minute get togethers? Especially when the November weather is exceptional!(bolt)

Yea... I think things have been a little hectic lately for most of us up here.

I know that's my excuse, atleast. School and work have left me with no free time. I was gonna do an install day a couple weeks ago but never even had time to make the thread.

Holding out 'till the second week of December... then everything should lighten up. ...and there'll be many feet of snow on the ground.

Sorry man, I've got family gatherings and random life crap happening every weekend right now with the holiday's and all.

Wilson is getting the traveling tshirt back so I know there will be another meet for that.

mazdateam.net has a holiday party planned? right?

b8916b56fab6711b9e52e586570bb8a3.jpg

Seriously, guys.. just lighten the hell up.

Hah... I'd be down for an install day Justin... I was actually thinking of having one at my place sometime next year.

Ok, and long as we are both past that and we understand one another.

I have been busy with work and the weekends kill me.

Ev is doing school, working 2 jobs and crying at movie theaters.

I need someone to install/hook up my ventpod boost gauge. I'll wash and wax your ride for you while you pimp mine out. I'm free all weekend except tomorrow early AM (work 7-12) and going to a poker game @ 7PM at my buddies. LMK

I need someone to install/hook up my ventpod boost gauge. I'll wash and wax your ride for you while you pimp mine out. I'm free all weekend except tomorrow early AM (work 7-12) and going to a poker game @ 7PM at my buddies. LMK

Too bad I already washed/waxxed mine or I would help you out.

I just tinkered with mine. What gauge do you have?

If you don't get it done this weekend, hit me up my car could use your loving in exchange for me putting the pod in.

Back