What will replace your p5 in the future?

hmm

im looking at replaceing mine with a mini cooper. things are small semi sporty/blingbling and its not to exspensive any more.... dam italian job movie ruined my chances of getting one for like 3 years now so maybe in another year?

a Bigger wagon; Saab Sportcombi, Mazda 6, or Volvo V70 or a Jeep Commander if gas proces ever go down (I love it)!

Having a child in june and a bigger car is going to be needed maybe?

-R

Enderwiggin9969 said:
im looking at replaceing mine with a mini cooper. things are small semi sporty/blingbling and its not to exspensive any more.... dam italian job movie ruined my chances of getting one for like 3 years now so maybe in another year?

You should trade it in on a spell check program....

I know, I drive a MP3, but I wanna play too :)

I just bought my MP3 and plan to pay for it for 4-5 yrs, after that I hope to keep it as a daily, but if the money is there I will buy myself a project car. I'm thinking a FD RX-7 and swap in the 3 rotor 20B. That or buy a new Evo X.

well im thinking of trading her in once i get money together and graduate and have a stable income...

choices to be looked at will be a mistu evo, subie wrx, saab 92x or w/e, mini, and if i could get my hands on it but prob not mky parents 98 m3 drop top...

im shooting for the evo though since its fairly priced and has awd and i live in a wintery state and its everything i want...good power good suspension sexdy as all hell...so we shall see what happens i give it 1-1.5 years...

06 wrx wagon (white or the new grey) - stage 2 and turboback will be first mod. I've read that can get your nearly 240AWHP

anarchistchiken said:
In the most beautiful shade of white ever sprayed onto a car :D

are you ghey for the aspen white? or were you refering to someone else. either way, i love aspen white.

even though I dont have a P5, I'm gonna post anyways. Nothing is ever going to replace the protege. Eventually it will be a weekend track car but I will have other cars too. But no replacements for the Protege.

Enderwiggin9969 said:

The Mini's are pretty sweet, but when I drove my friends 2003 base model, I wasn't thrilled about how the controls felt. The clutch pedal felt spongy, the shifter felt a little disconnected and vague, and the steering wasn't nearly as positive or direct as I would have thought for such a small car. Of course I wasn't thrilled about the way my P5 felt when I first got it (after having a Miata), but I got used to it. I'd consider a Cooper S in the future, too. I love the supercharger whine!

My next Mazda:
mazdaspeed6back2.jpg

im ditchin the p5 for a 06 rsx type-s loaded when i get to college...i love the p5, its a great car, but ive had my eye on an rsx for a long time

I'm currently living in England and Im thinking about selling my P5 and buying a '94 or '95 RX-7 twin turbo, There's alot for sale here in england but I guest buying one from Japan and shipping it here to England could be a possible option also.

Back