What video games are you currently playing?

i go to my friends house and play Call of Duty 2 on the computer now since my computer sucks....

i wish more ppl played TFC... it's kinda dying out, but theres really no other fps game on the net with as big of a learning curve as TFC has. if any of u play counter-strike and are willing to learn how to play TFC... i'll teach u guys

Well, played some MP servers today on BF2 Special Forces and I really like it. There is more strategy needed considering you always gotta keep your head up now. Before, you would know where the enemy would be coming from. Now, with almost every corner of every level accessible, it's tough to expect the enemy from one specific point. I palyed a few rounds on Devil's Perch, one of the night maps, and I thought it was great.

One other thing too. In order to use any of the new weapons on the old BF2 maps, you must unlock the tier 2 weapons on Special Forces maps only. So for instance, to unlock the second Assault job weapon, you first must have the first one unlocked, from the regular BF2, then unlock the tier 2 weapon on a Special Forces map, in order to use that weapon on a regular BF2 map. I believe the same goes for the zipline, flashbangs, and grappling hook.

Overall, great expansion, some new medals, ribbons and awards too.

I heard with the expansion pack for BF2 the owners of regular BF2 have to compete against players with the new weapons, zipline, etc. Sounds like a load of bs having to buy the expansion to compete :(

Yeah, no wonder why because I was playing a Karkand map and suddenly my screen went all bright and I was wondering what had happened.

Ya but the people with the expansion can't use the new weapons and stuff on the original maps unless they unlock it. So they still have to work for it. But yes, in the end, people without the expansion will be at a disadvantage. I'm sure you will end up having those people that like to perch themselves where people without the expansion cannot come close to getting to.

just finished COD2 on the PC...pretty good. Great looking at 1280x1024 with 4xAA

Moving onto King Kong for PC now.

Tried NFS MW, got bored in 5 mins and moved on.....and I love racing games. Just sad.

Falango said:
Ya but the people with the expansion can't use the new weapons and stuff on the original maps unless they unlock it. So they still have to work for it. But yes, in the end, people without the expansion will be at a disadvantage. I'm sure you will end up having those people that like to perch themselves where people without the expansion cannot come close to getting to.

what server # ?? you play ?? lets meet up to play and have fun LOL!!!

Pole Position, Asteroids, Skull and Crossbones, Xevious, Centipede, Hard Drivin, Dark Stalkers, Golden Tee, Golden Tee II, and more than 70 other arcade games. The first 6 are dedicated arcade machines. The other 81 are on a Ultracade. Also have Midway Arcade Treasures and Namco Museum for the PS2. I'm not much for anything made after 90.

LinuxRacr said:
Since I've been out of the gaming loop for years, I am playing what could be considered some old-school games to you all:

Doom III
Star Wars Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Far Cry
Unreal Tournament 2003
Viet Cong
Operation Flashpoint
Counterstrike

Yashooa just hooked me up with a kick-ass gaming system. Thanks man!
No prob Someday you can help me put in a lot of parts :)
COD2 based on the 6 yr old Q3 engine no less, Far Cry Multiplayer, Viet Cong CO-OP, NFSMW, BF2, HL2 Deathmatch, F.E.A.R., and Theif 3.
Waitng for GR3, OPFLASH 2, and the PS3 (naughty)

I still play my "Total War" series, used to play Shogun/Mongol Invasion was one of the top 5 players in the world. Played Medieval/Viking Invasion, same continued... I got into Rome Total War, but I only played online once or twice... now I've been playing Spartan Total Warrior for PS2. not interactive but still fun.

Unreal 2, Unreal 2004 online with a friend of mine from back home, NFS Underground 2. Total Annihilation Multiplayer with my neighbor.

Back