What tires come stock on `10 MS3? Dealer says each one comes w/ different tires...?

The tires should be corresponding with the trim level (sport, GT)

There will be standard, and than the optional tire, and sometimes one more tire option as an upgrade.

The tires that are coming will all be of the same performance caliber, but yeah, there will probably be a superior option. They will probably all have similar treadwear ratings, and performance specs.

But noones stealing or swapping tires around lol. They come from the port sealed up with wrappings and wheel covers.

Toyo makes some great tires, Proxes are a great model for a decent price.

Now id understand your concern if they were on the lot with some cheap nexens or capitols, but really wouldnt worry. The tires you get with the car are guaranteed to be an OE tire.

For what it's worth, the SP Sport 2050 isn't all that special and it's definitely NOT worth repeat buying. It's pretty sticky, but not super sticky...it's "ok" in the wet, but not great. And from everything I read they tend to wear rather quickly, even for their treadwear/class.

The toyos on my Mazda5 (which are not summer tires), are also garbage...not very sticky, wear really fast, etc.

I second the Toyos wearing out fast. They were OEM on my Maxima and wore out in no time. Got Michelins and lasted 2.5X miles longer.

My MS3 came with the SP 2050s, and they're pretty decent. Nothing to write home about when compared to other HP tires, but decent. Can't comment yet on tread life, as I've only racked up ~3500 miles.

sp 2050's good grip so far, 1500 miles, little noisy. (to be expected on low profile)

Since all MS3s in the US right now are sport models, they will all be coming with Dunlop tires. Yeah, other trims and ETC may have different, but the 2010 MS3 will only be found with Dunlop.

Back