What the hell is this part?

Cellerator

:
2012 Mazda 3i Skyactiv Hatchback
Question I ask is because the dealer I guess accidentally broke it and super glued it back together or something and I want to make sure it's nothing too serious. Anyways, it's circled in red and I need to know ASAP, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 275
****, take that s*** back. If there is a vacuum leak, your car won't start and/or will die out while driving.

What broke off? The nipple connected to the hoses?

If you look at the diagram under your hood (a white sticker) you will see the part.

yeah make them pay for a new one. Was it a mazda dealer?

Yeah, I had to get a new engine in and constantly been one thing or another which has started to drive me nuts. I'm definitely haivng them replace it then. Either way, there's super glue residue on it which was definitely not from me.

Thanks guys

wow... superglue that's horrible.. one word kids "GHETTO". And it's sad to hear a Mazda factory tech actually did that..sorry bro.

that is the purge control solenoid... it is VERY important that it doesn't leak or you get a "CEL" due to it being an emissions control part

the only reason why it gets broken is because whoever breaks it is a tool... I have never broken any of these EVAR!

make that shoitty dealer buy you a new one!

i broke my PCV when i put on my intake...if the dealer did it make them fix that s***...I just took the little clamp off and pulled the broken nipple peice out of the hose and shave the 2 edges of the main piece and clamped it back on there, 6 months later and its still good...i swear im going to get around to replacing, i keep forgetting and then i got deployed so Ill have to wait until next month when i get back for leave

Back