What kind of dog are you?

Check out this flash site for an british independent film "Gone to the dogs". Play the game and see what kind of dog you are.

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

I'm a Belgian Shepherd: Hardworking, intelligent, attentive and obidient dog. Vigilant with strong gaurding and herding instincts it makes an excellent guard. Needs a lot fo exercise. Enjoys wars. (flame2)

i'm a podenco ibicenco from spain, ''should never be shouted at'' , ''responds good to kind treatment'' (wink)

Weimaraner or "Silver Ghost" bred as a Gun Dog
is said to be Good looking, Good nautred animal with striking eyes and a beautiful sleek appearance. excels in obediance and agility making it a fine working dog or devoted pet.

Attachments

• Weimaraner.jpg
    Weimaraner.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 79
.. Miniature Pinscher.

The Min Pin has a distinctive high-stepping gait that is the epitome of class and sophistication. It makes an ideal companion thanks to it's intelligence.

That made me laugh.

I'm a Saint Bernard! Now I will shake my face and spatter drool all over everyone.

i tried it multiple times and switched some things around and still ended up with Saint Bernard...

on a side note.. I want to get a Great Dane, awesome dogs...

I did this twice

English Cocker Spaniel

hardy, energetic, and affectionate. Excellent with kids, gentle and playful, but does not tolerate teasing well. Sociable with strangers, moderate barker, obeys respectfully the orders it is given. Generally an outgoing breed, but some individuals can be reserved. Cockers should be trained very gently, but firmly, as they are sensitive but also rather independent.

Irish Terrier

Like most terriers this dog will turn to mischeif if left idle but it remains an excellent working dog, ideal for hunting and killing vermin. Primarily a companion dog it is still more racy that most terriers and will not readily back down from a fight. Nicknamed *Daredevil* because of its fiery temperament

I want a pitbull a rottie or a golden retriever

Last edited:
Munsterlander (Small)

It traces its ancestry to spaniels and possibly the German Longhaired Pointer. It was bred as an all-round sporting dog, working well as a tracker, pointer and retriever; it retrieves well both on land and in water.
Temperament: This dog is a great companion, being not too larger and easy to train. It is a happy, loving and loyal dog. Remember though that as a sporting dog, it will require regular exercise in the way of running and/or swimming.
munsterlander_small.jpg

Me Too!!

Thing is though, when they ask build I said Large, not Extra Large.
CommieSpeed said:
I'm a Saint Bernard! Now I will shake my face and spatter drool all over everyone.

lol that just made me laugh! that is to funny looking. but i'm and red white irish setter!
MP5s Make Ready said:
Woot...Bergamasco Sheep Dog...I got dreds.....

lindoro-running.jpg

Back