What is wrong with this guy?

my turn ons are
"i'm a thug and a thug need love you feel me. i know how to treat my broad. erbody don't be gettin to see that softer side of me yo. i can't be havin that, aiight."

heh (canada)

(enguard) I would love to challenge him to a battle of wits...I bet he is pimpin' a moped while workin' at McDonalds.

WOW, bad part is I see people like that all of the time. Posers.

(hah)
things that turn me -off- include
hatin ass bitches, no ass havin ass hoes, gold diggin trife ass chicks, who only want to get to know me cause i stay fresh to def son.

oh, and people with dem sprewell kits, get the real thing homie. fakin ass muhfukkas
(chair)

Translation; I like anyone that can tolerate me and dislike people that buy things that do not have brand names.

A battle of wits wouldn't last long, he would have his home boys put a cap in your ass. (boom07) Scared of inteligence.

pingdum said:
That can't be real.

I believe it. Come to Louisville sometimes. we have ALL types of people. I see at least ten of these people everyday. They get into Tempos with spinning hubcaps and 6X9's in home made boxes in their back dashes. They don't say jack until the start to pull of, then they try to run their mouths.

Diehonda said:
I believe it. Come to Louisville sometimes. we have ALL types of people. I see at least ten of these people everyday. They get into Tempos with spinning hubcaps and 6X9's in home made boxes in their back dashes. They don't say jack until the start to pull of, then they try to run their mouths.
Isn't Louisville great!?

Back