What have you done to your MSP today?

The links do need to be longer but ill ve honest, I've not had my front bar connected for a good while lol. It just sits in there doesn't contact anything.
I really should get replacements. In fact....

Is that a stock link on lowered car? In which case no wonder its broken. Need adjustables if lowering car.
Awr makes a kit for this car or you can go the mcmaster route.

McMaster is a bit expensive but, they are great for prototyping because their website is awesome. Check out midwestcontrol.com

I've hust let mine float around unfortunatle. Occasionally it hits something but it can't bind on anyrhing. When I have the tranny out this year ill try to change the bushings ad get new endlinks for sure.
I might as well forge the fuker while I'm at it lol. Would it be stupid to change out only rods? Fairly low km motor

here's the link that I used. Came from O'Reilly's. Zerk fittings and much more heavy duty. Dead one on left obviously.
I'm going to try these and if needed I'll cut and add turnbuckle to adjust longer.

13541408094_1140b7bb50_b.jpg

Kinda low on the priority list for me. I just don't want it to blow up if I get a little frisky on the onramps.
It'd never gonna be a racecar.

Kinda low on the priority list for me. I just don't want it to blow up if I get a little frisky on the onramps.
It'd never gonna be a racecar.

Same here. But the links were only $19 each. I just hope they'll work with the Tein springs.

Endlink looks great. I think fronts. Need to be 10-12" rears 7-9?
I had held off on the awrs cause I belive the body is aluminum?
I like stainless for that stuff.

Endlink looks great. I think fronts. Need to be 10-12" rears 7-9?
I had held off on the awrs cause I belive the body is aluminum?
I like stainless for that stuff.

stainless is pointless for that in my honest opinion. you'd be better off using chromoly or aluminum

I worry about aluminum and suspension links. those anti roll bars have a LOT of tension on them when cornering.. but ill just buy whatever kit this time awr or otherwise thats adjustable. i might go coilovers after all if i rebuild the mx3 as ill have a low and slow cruiser in the mx3 and a fun car in the msp. of course the msp is... dare i say, practical compared to my mx3 lol.

ah well. i was all emo about my racing harts and picked up a set of p5 lights to fill the void lol. they will need a lot of love to restore but i have two proteges to steal lenses from though i had hoped to save the msp lights for her es.
the p5s will have to come completely appart for a rebuild/paint/cleaning before going on my msp, but no complaints at $40 lol.

Installing the Cobreau seat, Safecraft Harnesses, new Powerslot Rotors, Cobalt Friction pads and ARP extended Wheel studs

Occasionally my MSP will not crank over the first couple tries, it has been doing it for a few months but it always starts the 2nd or 3rd attempt. Well two days ago when I put the key in I got nothing like the battery was dead, the alarm started tripping over the low voltage and jumping didn't help get it started. It did however start on it's own after a couple minutes when the lights came on and it cranked like normal.

My first guess is the ignition switch or relay, second would be the alarm module. Haven't had any problems with this car in a long time, I suppose it's due.

I hate my alarm wanna get rid of it. I've had that problem before and it was a total mind fuk. Juat turn the key and click.....
I really do wanna get rid of it though. Can't park on the street or every 16 year old kid will drive by and set it off at all hours.
I'd eather leave it unlocked and have the ghetto fkers open the door to steal my $1 in change than break a window ect.
Amazing what we put up with though for this thing lol. Msp can be exhausting to drive sometimes even but love it none the less.

i turned mine down a bit, the next day a kid ran into it with his bike and alarm didnt go off............ smh

Back