What have you done to your MS6 today?

Man, another one down.. :( glad your ok man.. pretty sweet replacement.. i too have seen those but not with those rims.. the stance is awesome.

Well after I got screwed by my local dealer about the smoking turbo issue... warranty extension.... long story.

I changed oil over to 5W-30, finished my boost gauge center vent install, hooked my ipod back up yesterday and just ordered, gaskets, new PCV valve, coupler for the Intercooler to TB and Cobb Turbo inlet to fix next weekend. I had to order the coupler and the inlet hose, PTP PCV Fix, due to all the oil going thru my intercooler and engine and it swelled the rubber hoses up so bad, it started dripping out :(

Looking forward to finally fix my smoking turbo after all these years, wife finally said ok(cabpatch)

I haven't driven mine in a week or two... (can't remember haha) probably gonna be another week before I drive it again... For now it's just sleeping in the parking lot with the rentals at the airport...

Now that my warranty is up the dealer is trying their best to make sure I keep servicing it there... In the two years I owned it I never once got a service reminder from them until the last two weeks I get a phone call or email every few days!

wash and pics

39106584248_large.jpg

39106584268_large.jpg

Last edited:
very nice man, i don't know how you drive around pa with it that low and adding all the lips around it. props to you.

******* beautiful.... would you be upset if i chose your wheel setup for my car this year? haha

you should try driving up here... in the last three weeks i have ripped half my bumer off and layed frame in my stock height civic :s

******* beautiful.... would you be upset if i chose your wheel setup for my car this year? haha

you should try driving up here... in the last three weeks i have ripped half my bumer off and layed frame in my stock height civic :s

Hell no I wouldn't be upset.... I'm dying to see these wheels on another Mazda 6 or Speed6 or even a 3.

Pulled intake manifold, TB and installed new PCV, cleaned all the oil residue from my manifold, installed new TB coupler due to oil soaked and imstalled my COBB TIP. With the Mazdaspeed CAI and TIP sounds like a beast, and smoking is barely seen now. Just waiting on PTP PCV Fix to arrive sometime next week.

Attachments

• 2012-03-03 11.09.30.jpg
    2012-03-03 11.09.30.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 158
So, after getting my car up on the lift, I realized, I am missing the interior of the right wheel well....

back to Online Mazda Parts.....

wooooooosaaaaaaahhhh

Since the last time I posted I installed whiteline rear sway bar, dreadnaught, roll cage, seats, harnesses, and Coilovers.

Install was easy. I have Cipher Auto Seats with Sabelt 3" 4 point harnesses just don't have a good pic of them. I will post one today.

Install was easy. I have Cipher Auto Seats with Sabelt 3" 4 point harnesses just don't have a good pic of them. I will post one today.
More details please! :) Was it a pre-fabbed kit etc.? Do you have design specs? Looks really good.
And ofc, some more pictures please.

Back