What have you done to your MS6 today?

put new lug nuts on the car. i know it's nothing super important but i needed a new set and muteki had some in a color similar to my car so i went with 'em.

havent driven mine in about a month... after spending another $500 on ANOTHER powersteering line i drove it for 500km and the ac compessor s*** the bed

had my locking lugs broken off the car today. now i can finally get my tires replaced.

Had my kiddo's out helping with the car, and one of them misplaced the wheel lock key. Did you just use the socket with a hammer to get them off?

that's what everyone told me to do but i just had the guys at tires plus pull 'em off for me. it costs the same.

I did the Radio Aux input mod, I prepared the cable a couple days a go and got around to do it this evening. It took me about 30mins to carefully pull out the plastic trim and the radio and about 10-15mins to prepare the head phone jack cable. It was easier since I was able to pull out a complete head phone jack from an old computer I had laying around.

The only thing is that in my case my car already had the accessory port occupied with the SAT Radio, but since I know I am not going to use it I did not have not problem-removing it. My commute to work are going to be a lot better now that I can plug in my phone lol I was repeating the same 6 CDs I put in the radio since I got the car last week.

Last edited:
finnally got rid of of my sputtering. replaced by air fuel ration sensor .. and is finnally gone after 3 months of diagnosis.... Happy driver here..

finnally got rid of of my sputtering. replaced by air fuel ration sensor .. and is finnally gone after 3 months of diagnosis.... Happy driver here..

Was the sputtering during idle? Full throttle? There have been other common reasons for sputtering, but air/fuel ratio sensor is new to me.

Not during iddle or full throttle only when I would try cruising ...especially at low rpms the weird thing was that if I hit the throttle hard there would me no more hesitation...

I changed the oil a couple of days a go with Rotella T6 5W-40 and used Purlator One Oil filter. How many of you are using Rotella T6?

New thermostat I ordered just came in. Not looking forward to replacing it, looks like I'll need to take a bunch of stuff apart to get to it. No rush, the code shows it's stuck open, not closed.

Installed Access Port.....Nice

V2 or V3? I think I'm going to pick up a V3, just looking around to see if there are better prices at certain vendors. What map are you running?

I dropped mine off at the shop yesterday for a new OEM clutch and flywheel. Also having the Turbine Tech and CPE dif mounts installed. Then its time for an oil change, and likely some new winter tires.

my ride while the six gets the new rear diff mounts installed

my ride while the six gets the new rear diff mounts installed

Attachments

• IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Car is back with the new clutch and flywheel. I can drive again! (carefully for the first few hundred km). I'll have to adjust the pedal this weekend, it feels a little softer than before, and engages almost at the floor.

I decided not to have them do the mounts, because it would have cost a fair amount extra. Looks like they'll sit on the shelf for a little while longer. The stock parts are still in good shape apparently.

Enjoy the new clutch .. I just finished mine rear diff mounts yesterday... Talk about making the car feel solid... My baby feels like my second gen rx7 use to feel...what an improvement..hey did u go with a oem clutch ...

Latest posts

Back