What have you done to your MS3 today?

I replaced my oem (fail) side passenger today with a nice looking S.U billet mount.

Heres some pics of the rupture under the hood.

004-34.jpg

003-33.jpg

big difference between the two.
005-34.jpg

installed
011-17.jpg

I had my buddy logan help me with the install, overall it took about 1 hr. From getting it up on stands, to taking it down from them. His new wheels just happened to show up while we were there. So i had to test fit them and see it looked. I used this to guage the proper offset im going to need for my new setup. Mine wont be this aggresive

010-19.jpg

008-25.jpg

014-12.jpg

012-15.jpg

017-13.jpg

I had my buddy logan help me with the install, overall it took about 1 hr. From getting it up on stands, to taking it down from them. His new wheels just happened to show up while we were there. So i had to test fit them and see it looked. I used this to guage the proper offset im going to need for my new setup. Mine wont be this aggresive

Thank God when I first saw I thought those were your new rims the back doesnt look that bad but the front is over the top wide.

Went through a gas station touchless wash. I've cared less and leass about the cleanliness after I go that hail damage however many weeks ago

And to 8.5MS3, yea I was saying that not really knowing where the pcv was on this car. But still looks like spatter to me, from the pics

Uggh I hated my rays lugs...fukin cheap paint. My mutekis neo chromes are soooo much better. About the same price and they hold up really well. Oh and ppl give me compliments all the time on my nuts.

Uggh I hated my rays lugs...fukin cheap paint. My mutekis neo chromes are soooo much better. About the same price and they hold up really well. Oh and ppl give me compliments all the time on my nuts.

Really? thats weird, everywhere I read people said that their mutekis were crap and had cheap paint... I guess Ill find out how the rays are myself

nice nuts lol

testpipe and occ are out. smoked like a mofo last night. hopefully its just as bad with the cat back in. Took an awesome vid with good commentary as well as shots of the engine bay, mileage, date etc to shove up their asses if they give me any s***

nice... go in there guns a blazin... take no prisoners etc etc...

if they give you a hard time, be like FYCN!!!! (argh)

Hey Lara,

Is the stock cover cut big enough to cover the car from front to back and fit tightly? My Covercraft one is sweet too.

Got her a cover so she doesn't get all gross from being parked outside. :D

MS3Cover.jpg

Last edited:
The fit on the cover is absolutely phenomenal. I definitely recommend it.

lawl id post the vid but i did it right, and dont want to get ******

lets see what they say to that video. ive got 2 diff case numbers with MNAO and they already notified my dealer of my visit

Drove over a driveway that looks like this /\ wanna know how that turned out for the underside of my car?

Back