What have you done to your MS3 today?

Took my prosport boost gauge out this morning. It started going out randomly and it's readings were usually off so I said screw it.

Moved my amp from beneath/behind the driver seat to the hatch yesterday. It'll be hella easier to make adjustments if I need to, and it'll get more air.

Got my CPE 60-duro mount put in today. Hate the idle vibes, but LOVE the improved responsiveness! Oh man, oh man!

About to swap out my PPI 356cs woofers with some vintage MB Quart QM160Q's, see which I like best.

Took my prosport boost gauge out this morning. It started going out randomly and it's readings were usually off so I said screw it.

yeah I noticed mine was off to once i got my AP. The Vaccum side is off by about 4 lbs, but the boost side is only off by 2 lbs. Im not worried about taking it out till i find a new ds vent.

Drove past my MS3 on the way to work and was glad I wasn't driving it. Snowing like crazy! Visibility less than half a block! Damn May snow storms :mad:

Lol. Unfortunately, I'm not kidding. It is a little white outside again.

Like I said, at least my car is getting worked on at the dealership while the weather is crappy. Optimism....

Moved my amp from beneath/behind the driver seat to the hatch yesterday. It'll be hella easier to make adjustments if I need to, and it'll get more air.

Got my CPE 60-duro mount put in today. Hate the idle vibes, but LOVE the improved responsiveness! Oh man, oh man!

About to swap out my PPI 356cs woofers with some vintage MB Quart QM160Q's, see which I like best.

Your kidding about the mount right? Honestly, I went from the TRZ to the CP-e
and that was a huge improvement, almost no vibes. They'll go away with some mileage, but yeah, its a great mount...

Installed E4 heavy weight shift knob. My first mod! I'm hardcore now! Ha! (cabpatch)

Last edited:
picked this up from the dealership...

IMG_2123.jpg

I took mine to Home Depot to get some new trash cans and other household items that won't fit in the Z.
I washed and detailed her. She looks almost new!

Finally finished putting back on all of my mods after a few dealer visits. After a month of driving it stock I've fallen in love with it all over again

Back