What have you done to your MP3 today???

Installed a MS carbon-like rear plate cover, replaced my eBay MS oil cap with a real Miata MS oil cap, velcroed my MS shoulder pads, stripped the screws on my pedals when trying to install my MS pedals, put on the Mazda bra I bought last fall, adjusted my headlights, and put in some chrome-dipped rear signal bulbs. Before and after results of the latter:

Before_After_ChromeBulbs.jpg

Mazda bra you say? i want one! pics?

Lowered her on the weekend. suspension still needs to settle in a bit though and i need to be my alignment done. The shots were taken while the car was on an angle too but my friend took some pics anyways.

26896_379213672750_502032750_422879.jpg

26896_379213677750_502032750_422880.jpg

26896_379214252750_502032750_422882.jpg

It seems to be the new style. I got mine road worthy again. To dark and to lazy to pull it back in the garage for pics. One day...

My accord lip is gonna get cut up and adjusted this weekend. I can't stand how bad the fitment is... haha

I think I'm going to cut out the middle section that wraps up & fit it up much tighter to the bumper. Not sure, may be throwing away $15, haha. Not sure tho, I'm just gonna take off my bumper and play around with in.

I'll also be changing my front brake pads & flushing my coolant and putting a new thermostat in this weekend.

I may be buying 2 new wheels soon and start resurfacing and re painting my rims.

Last edited:
Almost done fabricating the new trunk floor. Hopefully tomorrow she will be ready to put in.
Box2.JPG

Anxiously awaiting an update on this. What is that?? Only thing I can think of is a "submerged" tray to hold a sub box in place, and an elevated amp rack. Am I close? (shrug)

its for a place to secretly put the hot dogs he buys from the store to hide from his wife (lol2)

No not even close. any more ideas?

Wow. Then no, I have no idea! Always fun to see custom work though... I am wracking my brain trying to think what you would eliminate the spare tire for if not for a car audio/entertainment system.

No chance this is for an automatic lift for a handicap power chair, is there? Hell- I don't have a clue. haha

Maybe you are remote-locating the battery? And the shelf is for some power converter?

Last edited:
Just remounted my bumper. :)

Cut down the entire center portion of the lip and trimmed some areas, theres 2 gaps I need to deal with under the bumper grille where the curves don't meet quite right, but I can live with it right now. Also made all new mounting holes. So unfortunately I have double the holes now, but whatever, that bumper was already beat the F up! ha

Fitment is 98% better. ;)

Just gotta fill in those 2 "gaps" & decide how I want to extend the lip that extra 1 1/4" on either side...

That is exactly how mine fits now. I gave up for now. When I repaint here soon I will get another lip and splice 2 of them together but it will work for now.

BTW for the trunk update waiting on one item to come in to give away the design....

Back