What have you done to your MP3 today???

I dont know.. i figure google should find it for you.. or possibly the mazda 3 section of these forums could help you out alot with your car.

Elgin.. nope.. i havent beend driving my car too far as of late because of the breake issue.. hopefully i`ll be bleading them tonight.. I saw one today in Gatineau.. but it might of been a MSP...

one of my ksports blew the other day, so i ordered a new one... apparently they have made revisions to them and now cost 275 bucks to have new parts sent out... FML

Cleaned it up and installed my cross-drilled/slotted rotors for a car show. Didin't think to take pics (of my own car, just everyone elses), so I'll get some later this week.

Raced it for the first time, and beat some impressive cars on the AutoX track; GTI-R, WRX', some Miatas and some others (don't have the official results yet) :)

I got it like that from the dealer i bought the car used. didnt do much work to the body ive done more internal engine work more than anything. im looking for some jdm parts for the 3 thinking bumper grill side skirts and spoilers

Latest posts

Back