What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

Damn your good.
4dr17sonneuspeedrace2.jpg

Main reason's i want it
1) Good performance and good on gas for being a quick little car.
2) I like the way it looks over the 3.
3) Reliability. main reason i want it. if im not paying for it i want it to last along time. and we all know (as much as we dont want to admit it) a civic is going to outlast a 3.
4) Parts are cheap. Being stock for the past 3 years, i really want to get my hands dirty. and parts for the 3 are far from cheap. but civic parts are actually priced pretty good.

lol yeah. i kinda like everything about it.
My sister has a lx. 70k no problems (damn thing still has the stock battery) My battery original exploded at like 30k

Dude. i am coming from a damn 3300lb,auto, 2.3l boat.
anything is faster.

And ewww to the 2012. lol
thats another thing, i only like the 08.5-09 3's.
civics i like them all 07-11 and the come standard with a sunroof. which i want!

Ok I can tell my front Autoexe lip is not gonna last with the HR springs on my Car.... I just measured it at the front and its like maybe 2 inches from the ground on a flat surface. I severly penetrated the clear coat on the bottom because some Douche through out a bottle on the highway and I hit it. Its still ok but on the bottom its rough on about a 2inch section as in all the way through to the carbon fiber.

My only options are

19 inch wheels 225/235-40 series

18 inch wheels with 225/45 series raise it up a little not much though

New springs with less of a drop

What do you guys think I should do?

its ok tungsten... i'd actually be in a '09 4-door Si instead of my speed... but when i was purchasing i forgot that my honda dealer had a demo in stock... so for the price i paid for my 6 i could have had a new Si

Ok I can tell my front Autoexe lip is not gonna last with the HR springs on my Car.... I just measured it at the front and its like maybe 2 inches from the ground on a flat surface. I severly penetrated the clear coat on the bottom because some Douche through out a bottle on the highway and I hit it. Its still ok but on the bottom its rough on about a 2inch section as in all the way through to the carbon fiber.

My only options are

Sell me your lip...problem solved.

Slight change on my wheels...pics later...

My only options are

'

you live in dallas, cant be any worse then the million potholes we have to deal with in the northern part of the country, and my lip is still 100% smooth and looking great. wanna trade lip's? id love some carbon fiber :)

Last edited:
'

you live in dallas, cant be any worse then the million potholes we have to deal with in the northern part of the country, and my lip is still 100% smooth and looking great. wanna trade lip's? id love some carbon fiber :)

Yea its just a couple of spots.. Where the incline is too sharp and. My lip still looks great too dangit :)... If I get rid of it I will let you and JDM-p5 Know. Im just so scarred of losing it alot of money you know well for me anyway

Yea its just a couple of spots.. Where the incline is too sharp and. My lip still looks great too dangit :)... If I get rid of it I will let you and JDM-p5 Know. Im just so scarred of losing it alot of money you know well for me anyway

werd

Yep...and now are f**king rare as s*** & extremely hard to find in even decent shape. Plus they have been discontinued for what seems like forever.
So now it seems I have a winter set, a beat around set (the 18s) & now these for the really nice days lol.

Wow lots of activity on the forum lately! I like it! My speed developed a new noise today. It's a popping sound, at random times.. And for some reason turning at low speeds I can feel every little bump through the steering wheel. Great.... I think whoever installed the RPM Tuning springs didn't do it right or something. Maybe I should just ditch those for something else.

Back