What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

the etd made SUCH a difference, shifting is super smooth and with the sts its crazy quick, the car feels alot stiffer, vibes are there but it doesnt really bother me, lol however the cars acceleration seems alot more violent than it did before, before there was a delay when you hammered the throttle, now there isnt, it just goes... lol

im very happy with it...

last friday was tail light tinging, painted my engine and battery cover today, saturday is caliper painting and Fujita F5 install.

zvbtwh.jpg

yay! =]

I got my fog lights installed!
Got them from https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned).

Off
DSC01794.jpg

On
DSC01797.jpg

Switch
DSC01795.jpg

I've got the switch plugged into the passenger's side fuse box in the 15A 'Double Locking System*' fuse. However the light on the switch stays on all the time. Even when car is off. Anyone have an idea of which fuse slot I can put it in so the light isn't on until the electrical system is on?
And does it have to be a 15A fuse? (that's what the directions recommended).

Tomorrow I'm gonna put in my Angel Eyes, provided I can find a tutorial that will tell me how to connect them to a switch for full control. Anyone know of any?

Last edited:
Got my angel eyes in. Just put them with the parking lights instead of the switch. It's not bad.

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

They go well with the fogs. :D

Went from this:
Pedals.jpg

To this:
IMG_0787.jpg

I had the xenonexpert ones on my car for over 2 yrs and decided to change it up. Nothing beats OEM !! For those wondering, my car is not a MS3.

My chincy ass parking brake busted. (pissed) Couldn't get Mazda to fix my front window leaking, inspect for the explosion in the front end, check out the tranny (gotten worse), or look in the drivers door for what broke when I rolled up my window...love my dealer.(yupnope)

Does "the added weight of your window tinting made the motor wear out faster" even sound like a reasonable excuse...puts my BS-o-meter at 9.5. Aside from that, the whole car is 1 year old.

Maybe I just expect too much from Mazda? (dunno)

My chincy ass parking brake busted. (pissed) Couldn't get Mazda to fix my front window leaking, inspect for the explosion in the front end, check out the tranny (gotten worse), or look in the drivers door for what broke when I rolled up my window...love my dealer.(yupnope)

Does "the added weight of your window tinting made the motor wear out faster" even sound like a reasonable excuse...puts my BS-o-meter at 9.5. Aside from that, the whole car is 1 year old.

Maybe I just expect too much from Mazda? (dunno)
That's incredible if they tried that and you believed them. It's obvious they are trying to get out of it. By that logic they would have weight restrictions for people to get into the car because the car would always be carrying at least one person.

That's incredible if they tried that and you believed them. It's obvious they are trying to get out of it. By that logic they would have weight restrictions for people to get into the car because the car would always be carrying at least one person.
I never believed him but he was threatening to void my warranty because of it so I just took my keys from him and left, I wasn't even going to deal with it. I'm so done dealing with Mazda idiots.

That dealer probably does have weight restrictions...

I never believed him but he was threatening to void my warranty because of it so I just took my keys from him and left, I wasn't even going to deal with it. I'm so done dealing with Mazda idiots.

That dealer probably does have weight restrictions...
I'd challenge him on it. He'll back down.

bought tien lowering springs 2" drop and drove to work! im ordering some JDM parts commin soon cant wait!

Back