What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

bought new headlights, mine were getting worse and worse... and honestly were well beyond the point of repair... might save them and try to mod them haha

Got rid of my Black PlastiDipped painted Rear "M" and "Mazda"....and color-matched them finally (PlastiDipped FREE)....Also adjusted my DRL bracket..Cuz it was jiggly!...lol

today i tinted my back windows, washed and vaccumed the inside, and plasti dipped my rims. pics to comee soon

plastidipped the tail of the 3 like I had done on my old 08 3.
facebook_-1721630529_zps981a38ab.jpg

Replaced 2 wheels for inside lip cracks (thanks previous owner).

K&N drop in.

Installed HID kits in my brother's car and mine today. Headlights and fog lights on both cars. He has 12000k fog lights and 5000k headlights. I have 3000k fog lights and put 4300k Morimoto bulbs in my headlights to replace my old 4500k ddm kit. When he gets home tonight we'll see how they all look next to each other.

Edit:

New HID setup! 3000k ddm 35w fog lights w/ 2 layers of lamin-x on top. Headlights are 35w ddm ballasts with morimoto 4300k bulbs. They are a LOT brighter than my old 4500k ddm bulbs that's for sure.

Also finally got around to installing the quik latches to hold my bumper in place next to my headlights. They work great and installation couldn't have gone better.

Edit:

Last edited:
Changed the Stock ATF to Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF today....1st time doing it on the Mazdaa!....Wasnt as bad as I thought...Car now sgifts a lot Smootherrrrr...

She was cleaned up nice a couple of weeks ago and now the summer weather is making the mod bug hit so we will see what that brings

null.jpg

I just installed the Matsu strut tower bar and had my windshield replaced. Been putting off that last part far too long.

Last edited:
Will be installing the Sure Torq R3 this weekend when I install the Vibrant exhaust mani. It's a pitty that something that looks this good will not be visible. Major thumbs up to the team at Sure Motorsports for both quality and execution of there parts:

Took me all day but I got the Vibrant header and the Sure Torq R3 both installed.

All I can say is, WOW! Does my car vibrate. I almost should of installed each part independently so I could see the differences. Now, my car makes me think of some of the race prepared Porsches I used to work on. I may need to order the Street urethane and swap out to the track version just for AutoX'ing.

The header is nuts too. It's not as loud as I was expecting, however I am still running the factory CBE. Now I can't wait till late August. I wan't the Corksport CBE and it won't be available till then.

I should be getting the Tri-Point engineering RSB with endlinks this next week also. Got a lot to do before next weeks AutoX event.

Can we say PITA! Getting the stock manifold out was no joke:

But I had no issues with stuck bolts or O2 sensors. Everything come off pretty easy.

You can't see it but the Sure Torq R3 rem is in there at the bottom too!

Headers need to be polished bad. Bought them used by the way.

Headers need to be polished bad. Bought them used by the way.

they are that way from the heat, i would honestly say not to bother polishing them back up... you start running the car and they will start to look liking like they currently do again in no time. and unless you want to bother trying to polish it every month i would leave it be... haha

Thats just my 2 cents

they are that way from the heat, i would honestly say not to bother polishing them back up... you start running the car and they will start to look liking like they currently do again in no time. and unless you want to bother trying to polish it every month i would leave it be... haha

Thats just my 2 cents

The cooperish discoloring is caused by the heat, yes and I'm fine with that. It would be to much maintenance to keep that off.

It's difficult to see in the picture above so hopefully this better illustrates what I'm referring to:

Those splotches are not created from heat but are from things like dirty hands or oxidization. It's not horrible but if I ever wanted to show the car, I think those stains would be detracting. It's not that hard to clean from what I've read. It's just time consuming and I wasn't concerned about it right now.

Back