What have you done to your CX-5 today?

good wash + meguiars ultima wax spray...
...then it started to rain later heheh..

20190303-125457-3.jpg

Too bad uploading pic's don't work like other forums here.

Uploading pics on here is really easy, this is what I do

-Settings
-manage files
-choose file
-upload file
-click on file name
-copy url
-click on "insert image" icon
-paste url

done

Uploading pics on here is really easy, this is what I do

-Settings
-manage files
-choose file
-upload file
-click on file name
-copy url
-click on "insert image" icon
-paste url

done

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't have a "settings" option. What am I missing?

Edit: Very odd method to upload images.

Attachments

• CX5 Crop.jpg
    CX5 Crop.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 937
  • CX5 Hood.jpg
    CX5 Hood.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 922
Last edited:
I don't have a "settings" option. What am I missing?.

Settings tab is located in upper right-hand corner of the page.

Your Sig looks great!! Now you just need to add a little tire dressing and it'll be PERFECT! (thumb)

IMG_0183-1.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have a "settings" option. What am I missing?

Edit: Very odd method to upload images.

That does look great!

If you're using the mobile site, I don't think it's on there. Try desktop.
I think it's odd, too. Really awkward.

if browsing from mobile,look at the bottom of the page and click full site. This will open the desktop version and you have a button to embedd pic from link into the posting.

Those are some gorgeous CX-5s!

I spent some time today talking my Dad into the JDM Headrests for his 2016 CX-5. I'm not planning on doing them right this minute, but I do want them swapped out.

Yep, washed ours weekend before last, then rain the next day. Didn't wash it this past weekend, and we have great weather all week! (argh)

Changed the oil and filter, rotated tires at ~63k for my 2013. Even better, I finally got around to replacing the shell for one of my key fobs! I found a new cheap replacement on eBay: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

$10.58 shipped. My original key fob body was loose and wouldnt tighten back to its original shape. The two halves of the shell werent clasped tightly together anymore and it was causing a poor battery connection. Been dealing with intermittent keyless start issues and would have to jab the lock/unlock buttons several times for months but I was too preoccupied otherwise to fix, lol.

Swapped the internal electronic board from my old shell to the new one and voila, like new. I miss the Mazda logo on the old shell though. The eBay one looks and feels like the same quality as the original but alas, no logo at this price.

I got a brake controller, Anderson plug for extra power to the van and the trailer plug mounted on the outside of the car. Ready to pick up the van Saturday!

Picked her up from the collision shop last night. A supplemental claim was done bringing the total damages to just under $5400. She looks as good as new and the few paint chips we had in the hood are now gone. :)

If you were a bystander you would have thought we were picking the car up, off the showroom floor, my wife was smiling ear to ear and practically running to it with keys in hand. She said that she missed her baby.

One thing that came out of it is we know that the Nissan Rogue will not be a competitor come August when the lease is up. Had one for our rental and neither of us liked it. We both hit our heads on the sun visor when getting into the driver's seat and didn't care for the 'feel'. Two things I liked were the heated steering wheel and that the touchscreen could be used while driving.

Back