What did you pay for your CX-9?

It’s right in the middle of the dealer cost that I posted above. If it had been $4k off of the web price, that would be a screaming deal. Normally, you’d probably be able to get a bit more off of the dealer cost, but with the chip shortage, that seems like an alright deal. Also keep in mind that if a dealer is advertising at a certain price, they are still making money. Not to say you should negotiate down to them making no money, but there is obviously a bit more wiggle room than what the known dealer cost is.

Ultimately, it comes down to “did you get a price you were comfortable paying for a product you like?”
Yea. Thanks! Just notice your previous post. That is super helpful. @MGMGT16

Hi All, New here, first post!

Just about to pull the trigger on a 2021 Touring with premium package for $36 OTD at 0%. First Mazda (VW/Audi when I was family-less, then Toyota) and I'm super happy with the car and the deal.
That seems to be an amazing deal. Where are you located?

I am looking for Touring with Premium Pkg in PNW region and then best I have seen so far is $38.5k before TTL.

That seems to be an amazing deal. Where are you located?

I am looking for Touring with Premium Pkg in PNW region and then best I have seen so far is $38.5k before TTL.
North Carolina. Roughly $34.5K before TTL. They even matched the CarMax trade in estimate on my old Camry.

Bought a Pre owned 2018 CX 9 GT a month batch for about 30k CAD. The car had 38,000 kms on it. The dealer tried selling the 5 year all-in-all Warranty as it is used one, but i rather opted for CPO for 899 CAD. In total along with HST & Licensing in Ontario, Canada it came upto 35k CAD (which would be equivalent to 28,700 USD in today's date)

Hey all,
New member 1st post. I bought a 2011 CX-9 Sport a few months ago with 103K on the dial for $9500. Right away I began dealing with the much bemoaned shuddering torque converter...Bleh >=(

Anyway, glad I found you all and I appreciate all the knowledge shared.

2021.5 CX-9 GS-L, captains chairs
3 year lease, $480 a month pretax
$250 down, all fees inclusive
Figures in Canadian Dollar

On my 3rd Mazda, I swap 'em every 1.5-2 years.

Hello all, new to the forum! I just purchased a CPO 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition with 6700 miles for $42,500USD. Seemed to be a fair price in the California market and you can’t beat the CPO warranty.

I just picked up a new 2021 CX-9 GT in Snowflake White for $41,924 after $750 Mazda Corp for not going with 0% financing and $500 stackable Conquest Rebate. TTL were of course added on top of that. All in all, I was able to get an 8% discount off MSRP of $45,610.

Hey All, new member. Just bought my 37th vehicle and very first ever Mazda three weeks ago. Had to drive almost two hours to a dealer to get the year/model after looking for the past two months at local lots with minimal inventory here in the mid-Atlantic. A like new 2020 Signature white with chestnut with only 2300 miles. Paid a little more than wanted but dealer matched generous Carmax offer to buy our six year old VW with 83K. So bottomline was just under $30k. So far so good. Vehicle fit and finish along with ride quality is excellent. Can't beat the CPO warranty. Look forward to the forums.

Hey All, new member. Just bought my 37th vehicle…
whoa. 37th? I’m in my forties and on my fifth :) you’re in a different league. Curious what your favorite has been, quantity by maker, and what’s driven the high turnover. Maybe not the thread for it, but impressive.

whoa. 37th? I’m in my forties and on my fifth :) you’re in a different league. Curious what your favorite has been, quantity by maker, and what’s driven the high turnover. Maybe not the thread for it, but impressive.
Yeh, I've got more than a few years on you. Had 12 cars by my 25th. All bought used and just liked getting something different every so often. Then got married and had to slow down a bit🙂 Favs included a 396 Chevelle, a 440 Dodge RT (was big into drag racing in my teens), Jag XKE Coupe, 73 BMW 320i, 81 320i, 97 Landcruiser (very solid and trouble free), 2006 Z4, and a still owned highly tuned 2008 Passat and BMW X3. Had four Saabs, nine VWs, three Toyotas, several Chevys, Ford, Fiat, and other GMs. Just sold the Landcruiser with 212K and replaced with our recently bought 2020 CX9. And I like your idea for a new thread.....how many cars, favs and non favs. Thanks for inquiry.

Back