What did you pay for your CX-5?

I'm in AZ and the car is in NV. There aren't any white/sand Touring's here in Phoenix without the moonroof. Several dealerships here in town are trying to charge 499 for their doc fee.

That is just pure profit on the doc fee.

looking to pick up a 2015, touring, no bose, no sunroof..got a quote of 24,500...sounds decent..thoughts?

I just purchased my 2015 CX-5 GT w/ tech + remote start for $32,620 OTD (includes tax/title/reg/etc).
Mazda had 0% for 60 months until the end of July... hard to beat that.
This was in Connecticut.

picked up a meteor gray touring, no bose/moon roof package, fwd, 500 loyalty, 500 dealer incentive, 0%, 24,795. couldn't be happier! :)

Last edited:
Well, I have a bug now. I want a 2.5 cx5 in cwp. Awd gt w/tech like mine. I see a 2014 on carmax with 4ooomi but its 30g. May as well get a new one. Local dealer has two on order, I think ill just go easy on mods for now and save for that.

We bought a 2015 CX-5 Touring FWD (White) over Labor day with no other options included

Price: $23,166
Tax: $2034.03
License Fees: $285.25
Doc Fee: $80

Total OTD: $25,565.28

I had to pay the extra $500 as well on top of that to get the 0% financing. Overall very happy with the purchase! :D

This is in the SF Bay Area BTW.

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with Tech Package, Remote Engine Start, All Weather Floor Mats in Blue Reflex Mica

Price: $30,000 (no incentives, no trade-ins)
Tax/Tags/Docs: $2670 (8% Tax Area)

Brought my own financing. Was this a decent deal? Contacted numerous dealers within a 50 mile radius, and this was the best I could find in/around Philadelphia.

First time Mazda owner. Cannot wait to spend hours reading on this forum... Any mods recommended to perform immediately? :)

Does anybody have a reliable list of invoice price for the CX-5? How far under invoice have people been getting the GT? We just got a quote at invoice for whatever model we want, offering the 0%, no hassle. Wondering if it's worth fighting or if people in Chicagoland have gotten significantly under invoice.

Thanks!

Does anybody have a reliable list of invoice price for the CX-5? How far under invoice have people been getting the GT? We just got a quote at invoice for whatever model we want, offering the 0%, no hassle. Wondering if it's worth fighting or if people in Chicagoland have gotten significantly under invoice.

Thanks!

truecar.com seems to be pretty accurate about what you should expect to pay.

Does that include the $830 destination charge?

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with Tech Package, Remote Engine Start, All Weather Floor Mats in Blue Reflex Mica

Price: $30,000 (no incentives, no trade-ins)
Tax/Tags/Docs: $2670 (8% Tax Area)

Brought my own financing. Was this a decent deal? Contacted numerous dealers within a 50 mile radius, and this was the best I could find in/around Philadelphia.

First time Mazda owner. Cannot wait to spend hours reading on this forum... Any mods recommended to perform immediately? :)

Just picked up a CX-5. Traded in the 2012 Mazda3 GT with Tech.
Wife and I are excited.

2015 Grand Touring Graphite Grey
Technology Package
Cargo Mat
Wheel Locks
Roof Rails
Bumper guard
$29,300 incl all fees.

Last edited:
The other day I got an email quote from a local dealer for a White 2015 AWD Touring with remote start. Is it just me, or does $29K OTD seem high?

"Sticker price is $27,300.00 (plus remote start) and your purchase price is $27,169.45 (with remote start). You will be out the door for $29,024.02 (sales tax, fees, plate transfer included). We have 0% Financing through Mazda for 63 months. Zero down, 63 months = $460.70 month. For every $1,000.00 down your payment is reduced by $15.87. Example: $3,000.00 down payment = $413.09. "

Back