What did you pay for your CX-5?

look on cargurus. they have graphs that show that kind of info
Agreed, really good site for both historical trend information and real-time assessment of how good or bad a deal is. The caveat to that is sometimes they don't fully value a given trim level or option set into a deal. So a low price on a stripped down car might not be as excellent as they say, or a moderate price on a fully loaded car might be better than the "fair" or "good" that they give it. But if they say something is overpriced, it's virtually always overpriced.

Hey everyone! If you are interested in a new CX-5 and are located in the Northeast US, we just posted a thread of clearance deals on CX-5s from one of our large dealer partners. Dealer discounts as much as 12.5% Off MSRP, PLUS incentives/rebates! Prices are available for Cash, Finance or Lease purchases. I also have a dedicated Mazda rep, Nick, who is available to chat with anyone from the forum to answer questions, no obligation or cost. You may also reply to the thread and I am happy to answer any questions as well!

Cheers!

@Ninja_Matt Sounds good. How does it work if one wants to finance the car. I looked up the website and could not locate the finance option but only the lease.

@Ninja_Matt Sounds good. How does it work if one wants to finance the car. I looked up the website and could not locate the finance option but only the lease.

We are working on some major updates to our platform to better appeal to finance/purchase options for clients. If you go down to the vehicle details page (select "Configure" button from search results page), you can change the purchase type to cash or finance, but admittedly we need a big update to these pages to be less lease-centric which is what we started out of as our niche. This is part of why we rebranded from The Auto Lease Ninjas to Auto Ninjas. The good news is, our discounts we offer are compatible with any purchase type, Lease or not.

1717423632067.png

We are working on some major updates to our platform to better appeal to finance/purchase options for clients. If you go down to the vehicle details page (select "Configure" button from search results page), you can change the purchase type to cash or finance, but admittedly we need a big update to these pages to be less lease-centric which is what we started out of as our niche. This is part of why we rebranded from The Auto Lease Ninjas to Auto Ninjas. The good news is, our discounts we offer are compatible with any purchase type, Lease or not.

View attachment 328788
Thank you. Working with Nick to finalize the purchase.

New forum member here with a like-new off-lease CPO red 2021 GT w/Premium Package, 12,600 miles (really!), all-weather floor mats, roof rails, and cargo cover, clean Carfax with dealer maintenance. The negotiated price was $25,800. Fees/registration and tax took it to $28,003 out the door. I think this was a great deal and I'm really enjoying it!

New forum member here with a like-new off-lease CPO red 2021 GT w/Premium Package, 12,600 miles (really!), all-weather floor mats, roof rails, and cargo cover, clean Carfax with dealer maintenance. The negotiated price was $25,800. Fees/registration and tax took it to $28,003 out the door. I think this was a great deal and I'm really enjoying it!
That’s an amazing price

Hey everyone! If you are interested in a new CX-5 and are located in the Northeast US, we just posted a thread of clearance deals on CX-5s from one of our large dealer partners. Dealer discounts as much as 12.5% Off MSRP, PLUS incentives/rebates! Prices are available for Cash, Finance or Lease purchases. I also have a dedicated Mazda rep, Nick, who is available to chat with anyone from the forum to answer questions, no obligation or cost. You may also reply to the thread and I am happy to answer any questions as well!

Cheers!

@Ninja_Matt Will you be able to ship to Louisiana?

@Ninja_Matt Will you be able to ship to Louisiana?
A couple of our dealers would be willing to ship to LA, would need to get some quotes for shipping for you to see if the numbers make sense for you but we can facilitate all of that, please submit an inquiry and my rep Nick can reach out and get you a free, no obligation quote together!

-Matt

Back