What did you nickname your P5?

SPRFLY

:
vivid yellow '03 Protege 5
Hello all, just wondered what kind of name's people called they're car....
I named mine... "SweetCool" I got the idea when i was cruising listening to Crystal Method... and one of the songs is "Wild SweetCool"... plus it's fits my car.. it's Sweet and Cool...

Attachments

• RTP5WH.jpg
    RTP5WH.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 97
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 95
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
it took me a minute to figure out what SP33D was... i have to admit.. lol
my husband walked up behind me and said it's SPEED with the 33 for the EE's...lol DUH!! HELLO!! LOL it's almost mid-night.. and i am tired... that explains it.
Look's good by the way!!

Well i named my Protege sedan Vanessa.

I think all cars should be named female names, because they are very much like females. If you treat them with the respect they deserve, they can be one of the best things to ever happen to you. But if you screw with them, you are f**ked.

yeh thats true, i read somewhere many males think of cars with the same part of their brain as they think about girls.

Smiley....as it certainly puts a smile on my face evey time I get to dirve her.....to that end, I took a smiley face atenna ball and made a little hanging one that hangs from the rear view mirror.....my wife made a blanket that stays in the back that is black with smiley faces all over it...and there is a little stuffed smileyface buddy that is buckled in in the center of the rear seat....he laughs when you touch his tummy......I also had a custom shifter knob made that is the same color as the car, its a 1 7/8" ball with the shift pattern engraved into its surface.

(stash)

Back