What did you guys pay for the MS6?

$24,000 US. GT with all options except NAV. Technically new, but was a 2006 in late November. I'm S-plan. But, I don't think that helped much.

28K here. Grand Touring with sunroof, leather but no nav or sat radio.

the sticker price was 31K, but I managed to lower it to 28. That was exactly one year ago.

06 GT with 5k miles...certified pre-owned with extended power train warranty up to 100k miles

Every feature (with NAV), but no rear-view dimming mirror.
OTD at 24k in dec 06

$23500 Brand new in July of 2006, and that was almost out the door, because of my STI trade in ($23,000, paid $29k for it in early 2004) which was $1000 over KBB, there was virtually no sales tax. 06 Sport with auto dim mirror, wheel locks, cargo net, and shock alarm sensor. I think I got one hell of a deal for that time frame, not being leftover. They were at my mercy on this negotiation, and I milked them down as low as humanly possible.

They weren't gonna let me leave without a sale, and it took a long time to work this low, saying I love my STI, and don't wanna lose it, ect ect. They wanted this sale and I got this deal because the STI demand used at that time was INSANE (selling ability well over book value), and they saw an instant $2k profit. They already had a buyer for that car for $25k, and it was in instant reselling shape with 28k miles. hehe

The $3500 cash back incentive helped. This car's failure was my gain, and I love it. :)

Last edited:
Brand New 06 Whitewater Sport for $22,400. The $3500 incentive worked well, and through my company I was able to get additional "employee" incentives. Not only that but I also get 8 free replacement tires as long as my car is serviced at the dealer where it was purchased.

$24,000 US. GT with all options except NAV. Technically new, but was a 2006 in late November. I'm S-plan. But, I don't think that helped much.

same story, only mine was an 06 in february when they were running the 4750 cash back. 24k for a fully loaded (minus nav) GT. also s-plan. only 46 miles.

07 GT no nav
2k below invoice

2k below out the door? I got a quote online for the same but not out the door.
Any miles on it? You think they will still have these in 2 months? Or should i buy within the next month? I really can-only/want to pay 27k OTD.. but I really want the speed6.. FTW!

2k below out the door? I got a quote online for the same but not out the door.
Any miles on it? You think they will still have these in 2 months? Or should i buy within the next month? I really can-only/want to pay 27k OTD.. but I really want the speed6.. FTW!

dont bother..he has been banned.(evil)

Latest posts

Back