what an idiot.

I feel bad for the car, he doesn't deserve to drive it

hahahhaha, how fast was he going anyway, 40? 50?

also, did he lock the rear wheels?

It's not like he even lost control...I don't get it..It's like he did it on purpose or something.It's not like that car has enough power to spin through gears enough to completely lose it like that. I mean really, you see big rubber mustangs pull moves like that, but cripes, what an assflute.

he was waving at the end...or his passenger was...wtf, what a putz. Someone should only be aloud to drive a YUGO!!!

SpicyMchaggis said:
It's not like he even lost control...I don't get it..It's like he did it on purpose or something.It's not like that car has enough power to spin through gears enough to completely lose it like that. I mean really, you see big rubber mustangs pull moves like that, but cripes, what an assflute.

ahahahaha "ass flute"
humorous!

Ilike the end when he dose the whole lifting his hands like his done somehting real cool
when all he did is show what an asstard with "too much bloody money" can do what a waste

I'd like to say something witty, but I just want to stick bamboo splinters underneath every one of that man's fingernails.

thats alot of work... id rather just steal his wallet.
Pretzellogic said:
I'd like to say something witty, but I just want to stick bamboo splinters underneath every one of that man's fingernails.

I dont get it. It looks like his wheels were pointed in the other direction and the car kept on going. Looks like the wheels locked up front. Maybe a brake bad came loose? I mean why would someone lock up the brakes on a drag run...YOU DONT NEED BRAKES! well till the end.

hazeXban said:
I dont get it. It looks like his wheels were pointed in the other direction and the car kept on going. Looks like the wheels locked up front. Maybe a brake bad came loose? I mean why would someone lock up the brakes on a drag run...YOU DONT NEED BRAKES! well till the end.

my thought exactly... but the rear wheels were spinning. Im sure theres more to the story.

Yea i stumbled across more pictures. He was trying to do a burn out and it hooked and he lost it.
cyc said:
Apparently, it was a burnout contest, saw that on another forum.

Back