Weekend Projects

Oh Ive been wanting to get an open mouth grille but I have a 07 3i and cant find one anywhere. Why dont the 04-06 ones fit? I had to get the year that you cant do much to huh? lol (bang)

Don't start spending money on your car because you're bored. Especially if you don't have much to spend. This is how people go from nice to rice. My advice is to save some cash and get a nice suspension set up like coilovers.

Don't start spending money on your car because you're bored. Especially if you don't have much to spend. This is how people go from nice to rice. My advice is to save some cash and get a nice suspension set up like coilovers.

Suggestion on a brand. Or a specific set?

Honestly I'm not sure what all is out there. Your best bet is to browse the Mazda3 section on here in the suspension sub-section and see what all is out there.

Just vinyled the interior dash panel and the chrome grille thing Gloss black with the AMAZING help of my very patient girlfriend.

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

Thanks guys. Its a pain in the ass and foot. I fractured my foot while trying to do the grille.

winter set on, wheels got sanded, primed, and painted and clear coated... getting balanced right now, post pics once i get a computer i can uploads pics to.

Im not a very patient person lol. I painted the front emblem all black too. Ill post a picture in a little while.

Back