find it. It had a lot of good info and I was telling
a friend about it, but now after looking for a while I
can't seem to locate it.

If anyone knows where it is or has it saved I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks and Take Care,

CK

Howdy Ulrich,

Thanks for the reply and link, this one was kind of the Rules of Car Buying, and had the different steps
from start to finish, including the Trade In and Financing.

I'd had it in my Favorites/ Bookmarks and screwed up in Google and Reset things trying to
get a newer version of Google Maps, and ended up deleting all my current Bookmarks back
to Jan 2015, talk about breaking my Heart, lots of lost info.

Thank, Take Care,

CK

http://www.realcartips.com/guide/newcars.shtml

Copy and paste that into your browser, it's what your looking for

Wish I had seen this before I got my vehicle. I feel used, abused & stupid! 😕 Although I was able to take advantage of the dealer incentive ($2461 off MSRP) & got a good price on my trade-in - I probably could have done better with my 825 Credit Score!! I was prepared to pay cash for the vehicle, but they said I had to finance a minimum of $7500 (at 3%) to get the dealer incentive! There was so much more I should have made myself aware of - especially in the area of extended warranty. Live & Learn. Will definitely be 'armed' for my next purchase. Thank you for posting this link. 👍

Wish I had seen this before I got my vehicle. I feel used, abused & stupid! �� Although I was able to take advantage of the dealer incentive ($2461 off MSRP) & got a good price on my trade-in - I probably could have done better with my 825 Credit Score!! I was prepared to pay cash for the vehicle, but they said I had to finance a minimum of $7500 (at 3%) to get the dealer incentive! ��
I was told $10,000 and make at least 3 payments to get the $500 Mazda-Chase rebate. Go figure!
Anyhow, none of that ultimately matters because I will pay it off as soon as I receive the papers from Chase. Shouldn't cost me more than $15 in interest so it's still a much better deal than paying cash.

If anyone has questions, needs clarification on something, etc. drop me a note. I am new to the forums but, am a CX-5 GT owner myself and sell Mazda. I was active on the VW forums when I had my Jetta Sportwagen TDI and helped a lot of members get honest, fair deals in their areas and am hoping to do the same here while making new friends and having fun with my CX-5.

If anyone has questions, needs clarification on something, etc. drop me a note. I am new to the forums but, am a CX-5 GT owner myself and sell Mazda. I was active on the VW forums when I had my Jetta Sportwagen TDI and helped a lot of members get honest, fair deals in their areas and am hoping to do the same here while making new friends and having fun with my CX-5.

Howdy SemperFiCX5,

That's a very generous Offer,
and I'm sure will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Forums !!!

Take Care,

CK

An Insider - Yaaay!

Welcome Fellow Veteran! I'm sure you will be able to give us some insightful information from the "inside" and assist us with questions and concerns. Although in my above post I could have probably done a better deal - that in no way takes away how much I love my CX-5! Both my husband and I are retired and I wake up each morning wondering just where I can drive that beauty next! I feel guilty with her sitting in the garage when we have so much fun on the road!! (drive2) Zoom...and Zoom some more!

Howdy All,

This would be a good Sticky, and a place maybe to post
Links to Helpful or neat info.

??????

Back