WAR-20B has left the building

DMRH

:
JC Cosmo + FE RX-8
G'day from DMRH

Its with sadness that I tell you guys that the WAR-20B Cosmo was sold this weekend (MAY-2011) to a new owner in Hobart, TAS

Whilst I wasn't really interested in selling it, this owner offered the right money & proved to be as anal as I am when it comes to preserving th Cosmo in excellent condition.

He is driving the Cosmo from Sydney to Hobart after flying up on FRI. Just reported in that he scored 550km from a tank with a fully loaded car. Nice one!

The Cosmo was pretty much at the end of its development with any future power modes requiring radicalization of the engine (single turbo etc) & since finding Salvation through Christ, kids comming along, a new house with expensive mortgage & stressed work place have all contributed to the Cosmo sitting sitting & sitting month after month after month. So this guy was the right guy at the right time with the right cash.

I'm certain you will all hear from the new owner in due time as he seeks the support network that Antoine has gracefully provided.

Here is a pic of the Cosmo in current guise.

jces100190st2.jpg

Back