WANTED: Tampa Bay Mazda Owners!!

asl.lorenzo

:
2007 Mazda 6 S Touring
Hi Everyone, my name is Lorenzo and I'm a 6 owner in Palm Harbor. You can find me most frequently on my home forum, 6Crew.

The local Mazda6 guys recently had a Mod Meet and we started getting in to the discussion of expanding from just being a Tampa Bay 6 Crew, to being a Tampa Bay Mazda Club. To our knowledge, there is not currently a Mazda Club in Tampa Bay. Sure there are clubs specific to the cars themselves, but not a main Mazda club. We here we are, recruiting new Mazdas to expand our, currently, small numbers.

Come join in on meeting other Mazda guys in the area! :D

Tampa Bay Mazda Club :)

Last edited:
Hey there! Protege guy here. Nice looking FB page you all have. Wouldn't mind hanging out sometime in the future.

Hey there! Protege guy here. Nice looking FB page you all have. Wouldn't mind hanging out sometime in the future.

Sounds good to me. :D

Give us a "Like" if you're interested and we'll let you know about the next meet. Our sponsor, Vanquish Power sports, will be installing their AWD dyno soon. So we may have a dyno day once they do. :)

Add a 87 rx7 to your members list. :)
Ive been wanting a mazda club in Tampa since i got my first car back in '09. Orlando and Miami are too far. just went on the page and hit like.

Add a 87 rx7 to your members list. :)
Ive been wanting a mazda club in Tampa since i got my first car back in '09. Orlando and Miami are too far. just went on the page and hit like.

Sweet! Thanks for joining up! If you know any other Rotary guys, please send them our way. The founders and I are discussing doing a Photo Meet some time soon, but not sure when. Also, our sponsor, Vanquish Powersports, is installing their Dyno some time in October. When that happens we will be having a Dyno Day. :)

Oh, and glad to see another Palm Harbor guy. One of the TBMC founders, John, is also in our area. He works at the CVS on Tampa Rd and Alt 19. :)

ahh i'm in east lake area. my part is still palm harbor, instead of tarpon or oldsmar

Hey long time no see on here. I am one of the individuals that is help starting this Tampa Bay Mazda Club. Right now we have 45 members.. So this goes out to any other local to Tampa members that might be interested.. Check out the Facebook website:http://www.facebook.com/TampaBayMazdaClub

We are in the process of setting up a meet sometime in December.. Stay tuned.

(hi) I know who you is LOL

Might be interested in meeting up in the future. Should be an only mazda household soon too... Selling the S2000 and picking up a new MS3 here shortly.
Hey long time no see on here. I am one of the individuals that is help starting this Tampa Bay Mazda Club. Right now we have 45 members.. So this goes out to any other local to Tampa members that might be interested.. Check out the Facebook website:http://www.facebook.com/TampaBayMazdaClub

We are in the process of setting up a meet sometime in December.. Stay tuned.

If anyone is interested, the Tampa Bay Mazda Club is having a meet today at the Harborview Center in Clearwater, FL. The more the merrier. :)

Hello from Texas. I'm buying a 2010 MZ3 from a guy in Spring Hill (34608 zip). The guy seems totally legit and the car looks great in pics. We've already agreed on a price and the paperwork is being done at the bank. I have no doubts about this and its pretty much a done deal, short of my bank sending money to his bank. Is there anyone nearby that can stop by there and put eyes on it? I'd trust someone from the forum here and I'd make it worth your while when I come get it.

Hey I'm local in Tampa. Been here for 2 years now. Would love to meet up with you guys sometime. I have a MSP and a CX5. When is the next meet?

I haven't heard from anyone since I posted on Jan30. I agreed to buy my car sight unseen and it turned out great. I flew out there the next day and picked it up.

Hey I'm local in Tampa. Been here for 2 years now. Would love to meet up with you guys sometime. I have a MSP and a CX5. When is the next meet?

Wow, just saw this. Hit us up on the Facebook Group. A bunch of us are going to the USF Meet tonight. :)

Back