Wake's Part Out Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeboarddude

:
CWP Mazdaspeed3
Ok so im parting out but keeping the car and a couple parts! Dont wanna get into why lol just wanna sell my stuff!

All prices Shipped and OBO

FMIC: $500
CP-e DP: SOLD
Devils Own Meth Kit: $350
Speedie 6 TIP: SOLD
Autometer Colbalt boost gauge: SOLD
SU Passenger and Tranny mount: SOLD
Michi OCC: SOLD
HKS BPV: SOLD

FMIC: $500 shipped
I had this for about 10K! Its an Exhaust Depot piping kit with a GodSpeed Core. The core is 32x7.5x3 and works perfect! The cold pipe is tapped for meth but you can weld a seal on it for cheap or if your even cheaper you cand JB Weld it shut. It comes with all couplers and clamps. ED was cheap and gave me half T-Bolts and half Worm gear clamps but it was no biggie! No leaks ever for me and i was boosing 20lbs constantly and spikeing 22lbs sometimes. Has normal wear on it and its a real tight fit for GT models but still fits! Comes with some directions too!

DO Meth Kit: $350
About 5K on the kit. Pretty much brand new. I got the 1 Gal tank and universal silicone tap! Comes with everything DO gives except for 2 of 3 posi taps. If you really want them i can order some before i ship it out to you! Ill send you D03 & D07 nozzles too.

If you have any questions just ask or pm me! I Have full size high res pics if you need them too!
No low balling please
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks man! You install it yet?

yea I put it in the same day, sounds and works great. good call on putting bolts between the BPV and the screws that go into the flange.

And you said the only mod you have in your exhaust right now is a testpipe? cause it sounded great when you drove away haha.

Last edited:
Any frontal pictures with the fmic installed?

sorry the only one i could find!

QkleZ.jpg

Sleeper but still a little noticeable!

Last edited:
yea I put it in the same day, sounds and works great. good call on putting bolts between the BPV and the screws that go into the flange.

And you said the only mod you have in your exhaust right now is a testpipe? cause it sounded great when you drove away haha.

Lol nice! Yep seals much better that way!

Actually the exhaust is all stock! I did take out 1 resonator though! If you get that dp i would recomend taking one out cause it sounds sooo much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back