Waiting for the 2021 CX-5...Release date?

:
'17-6, '21 CX-5
Preferably a 2021 GT to replace my 2016 GT. Anyone hear any rumors as to when we might start seeing them? I realize they lost several weeks production time due to the C19 situation and are probably playing catch up ball now that they have resumed production. Sure hope the $1,500 customer loyalty discount carries over to the 2021's......

Fall 2020.

random internet site said:
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 will enter the market in fall 2020 for the new round with the mega-selling rivals like the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Ford Escape, etc. The price should remain in the vicinity of the current with a starting point around $26, 000.

I would like to see the return of the CX-7 (CX-70). The jump in size from the CX-5 to CX-9 going from 2 to 3 rows is too great. A larger 2 row would be nice.

I don't understand the CX-3 and CX30. There doesn't seem that much difference in size. I would think a 30,50,70 and 90 would do it.

Nooooo, I just got my 2020 Signature and I always want the latest and greatest, nooooo new CX-5 for at least 4 years please. Though, and it may seem odd, while the new drawings look sleek and sexy, it also looks more like some other stuff, where the current model still looks a bit different

Nooooo, I just got my 2020 Signature and I always want the latest and greatest, nooooo new CX-5 for at least 4 years please. Though, and it may seem odd, while the new drawings look sleek and sexy, it also looks more like some other stuff, where the current model still looks a bit different
Don't worry, I expect the 21 to be a carbon copy of the 20. They have gone about as far as they are going to with the current model. All rumors are saying at least 22 or 23 for the next all new version.

Pretty sure Mazda just came out and stated that the next generation CX-5 is being pushed back to 2023 because of them wanting to overhaul their system. Not just the CX5 either......

This link https://www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/next-mazda-cx-5-delayed-122730/ discuses some stuff

Yeah, that was a disappointing announcement. A big whiff for Mazda if they don't have anything truly new for the next 2 years. Their strategy of making subtle tweaks to the current CX-5 (their top seller by far) is completely lost on new customers because Mazda is awful at advertising. I don't recall seeing a single mainstream TV or internet advertisement hyping up the turbo last year. SMH.

Back