VRM Roof Wrap in black

BSTD3

Had my VRM's roof wrapped today. 3M IJ180 V3 vinyl with glossy over laminate.

It came out OK. Wish I would have removed the antenna base for a "cleaner" look around it, but I attempted to remove the base and nearly screwed up my headliner.

Anyways, here are some pics. I think the overall look is great, really changes the appeal of the car. May have my mirrors wrapped in the same stuff, but not sure yet. I have a few tiny bubbles in the roof that will work their way out over time.

Let me know what you think.

DSC03736.jpg

DSC03735.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

DSC03745.jpg

Thanks guys. The wrap is a little "distorted" around the antenna base but you have to get right up on it to see (I know its there). Gonna see how well it holds up after a week or so and then have the installer check it again.

Anyways, I do like how the black contrasts against the red. Might do my mirrors also, but we'll see.

I'll take some better pics once the weather gets nicer here and I have on my new wheels

dude you should of went with black rim to match your roof and get tints, IMO its gonna look better

dude you should of went with black rim to match your roof and get tints, IMO its gonna look better

Nah did the red/black wheel look on my 07 Speed3. Wanted to do it different this time around and I like how it came out.

I'm going to bump this thread cause i've looked online for vinyl wrap and couldn't find any to buy. I'd attempt to do this myself, but I need to find a vender 1st

Looks good! I'm looking fora 2010 in the San Diego area to fabricate one as well. Email me if interested. In the meantime, you can email me for a sheet of vinyl to make your own. I offer satin, supergloss, and 3d carbon fiber wrap.

B@t

I like it, but you need to keep it going to at least the top of the hatch. I don't like how there is a strip of red prior to the spoiler. And tint those windows so it matches better.

Gmac

I like thiiiiissss. i wanted to have my roof wrapped in pink to match my wheels.

also, redblur. totally forgot you were from the good ol' 603

Latest posts

Back