Vixen Build Thread

These are my eye lids, they sent painted ones although I ordered unpainted (hehehe) so I put a layer of plasti dip on just to provide a bit of protection (why not ae)

1Z0Iysvl.jpg

Then on the same night I went out for a cruise/hoon with astina gt and didnt really turn out well for me.. I started to shred my tyres from hitting my wheel arches so I ended up driving slowly and coming to a conclusion that I'll only take the wind roads with my stockies. I also pulled out my rolled guards in a few spots. This photo shows the rubber up the side on the left rear, and with the shredded pieces that were still attached to the tyres they flicked up and made marks on the fuel cap..

QOj2q4Nl.jpg

I really liked your JDM look but clean looks always look better! Post a new picture with the updated front end!

**UPDATE**

Today I installed with my mate my oil temp & volt gauges, took a few hours but we had to sit in the car with the doors closed due to the rain, doesnt rain for a month and rains on the day that i needed to be dry. Im extremely happy with them in and Ill get you guys a photo asap!

I love love the license plate holder on the black car! Is that a custom thing you made or did you buy that somewhere? Super cool!!

Hey bro, your headlights look amazing! Where did you buy them from ?

Thanks mate, as Jackie Chan linked ya, they are just painted. Whip the lights in the oven (without bulbs) and then pull apart, paint whatever you want black and back in the oven to get the glue melting and then push together :)

I love love the license plate holder on the black car! Is that a custom thing you made or did you buy that somewhere? Super cool!!

Yeah I'm taking it from him once I get the white plates, it was bought in Japan and then his aunty shipped it over so not entirely sure sorry

SO since I last posted, I've changed my entire exhaust system. Before I had:
-catback system 2.25"
-resonator delete
-dumpy canon

I now have......:
-headers (duno name but i believe they are the best you can get
-high flow cat
-glass packed resonator
-VAREX canon :3

She sounds amazing, has a high pitched rasp and im in love, the varex has to be the best thing I've bought for my car so far i reckon.

stock manifold:
5wqoUvOl.jpg

HEADERS bby:
W2zgGVCl.jpg

Varex..:
m6P76sol.jpg

Last edited:
Car is going good, still visually done, I have bought a new door to replace with the old drivers door which has a big dent in it. I should be changing that over today

Heres where she sits to today

546ZWOJl.jpg

0ws8GIvl.jpg

they kinda look like Pacemaker headers. I could be wrong, might even be Hurricane, if it's aussie brand i mean

they kinda look like Pacemaker headers. I could be wrong, might even be Hurricane, if it's aussie brand i mean

No idea ill ask my mate now. pacemaker sounds like it might be the one though

looks great dude congrats slowly getting it how u like it im another guy from Australia I have a yellow sp20 which im slowin spendin money on it I wish I didn't have to pay a house off at the same time it takes too long to save for parts

looks great dude congrats slowly getting it how u like it im another guy from Australia I have a yellow sp20 which im slowin spendin money on it I wish I didn't have to pay a house off at the same time it takes too long to save for parts
Ahh thanks dude, yeah I now gotta say for rego in september -.- where abouts in australia you located? Im in NSW Sydney :)

Back