VIDEO IN PROGREE Jan 21 Melbourne Meet

Wizno

:
Mazda3i
VIDEO IN PROGRESS Jan 21 Melbourne Meet

Ok I'm posting this to inform everyone that the video footage I recorded from the Florida Mall to Melbourne is currently in the Editing Stages. I'm telling you this so that I actually follow through and do this project. Sometimes I tend to start and not finish. So pressure me to get it done and you should see it within a couple days :)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I have a small tripod that I could probably place on my dash and use but that requires some tape to get it stable... haven't really fiddled with it yet. Sometimes I bring one of my room mates along and they record, that's what's happening for the Rotary meet. :)

my 14.4K dialup is killing the download!

lol, kidding! Nice video! none with my car in it, but good for the meet. I will post it up on my site if need be.

Last edited:
RaiderMP5 said:

lol, kidding! Nice video! none wit my car in it, but good for the meet. I will post it up on my site if need be.
(boom07)

RaiderMP5 said:

lol, kidding! Nice video! none wit my car in it, but good for the meet. I will post it up on my site if need be.

Didn't you meet at Florida Mall first? If you did, all you had to do was zoom by me and I coulda caught you on camera :-D

There's always next time :)

nice. that black protege you were driving behind in the beginning is pretty sweet, so is the green miata in the middle of the vid

Wizno said:
Didn't you meet at Florida Mall first? If you did, all you had to do was zoom by me and I coulda caught you on camera :-D

There's always next time :)

Yup, I had no idea you were videotaping the meet. I think I was behind you most of the ride from Orlando to Melbourne, too.

heh, yea I didn't make it aware that I would be recording =[

But at least you were within the vicinity of the recording area :) lol

Back