Vibrant tpe exhaust & corksport downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
Selling my Vibrant exhaust and Corksport S-Pipe.

Vibrant was purchased from PG and used for approximately 7500 miles. Looks awesome on the car, sounds great, and produces noticeable power gains. Has two bungs for O2 sensor and wideband. Includes gaskets, mounting hardware, and silencer. Note: the resonator has a scratch from scraping a speed bump; no dents and the scratch isn't severe (see pic); just trying to be straight up here. It will ship to you in the original Vibrant box and protective wrapping. Retail price over $800. Buy it here for $650 shipped. -SOLD & SHIPPED-

Corksport S-pipe is rare and hard to come by since they went to the one-piece S & J combo. This one has no rust, but does have a professionally welded repair where it got a stress fracture from not having aftermarket mounts or inserts. The repair is sturdy and was pressure tested leak free.DOWNPIPE SOLD TO CRUTON5 & SHIPPED

No dibs; first to pay gets it. PayPal = lepp@msn.com

vibrant1.jpg

vibrant3.jpg

vibrant4.jpg

Last edited:
this does go over the axel correct??
very interested in the package deal..

also is there any vids or sound clips??

Last edited:
Yes, it goes over the axle. I don't have any sound clips, but I'm sure there must be one, either at Vibrant's website or on Youtube.

I can tell you this: My friend has a WRX with an OBX (Cobb knockoff) exhaust, and my Vibrant was about the same loudness and about as deep a tone as his setup. Definitely not the fart can sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back