very nice blue MSP... pics-->

i think the mp3 looks much nicer. I like the wheels but that wing looks hideous.

i'd like the MSP spoiler better if it didnt have the wierd "v" shape that is mounted to the trunk. i just wish it was like the mp3 spoiler rounded off with no center leg. that'd be sweet.

yes, i hate how mazda is coming out with blue and ruining the MP3. However, I have the only "good" non hatchback car :D LONG LIVE HZ YELLOW!! :D

InsidiousMSP said:
That would look sweet with some gold/bronze wheels,
in_Mazdaspeed_Familia_01.jpg

Nice WRX.

my 2k3 MSP says mazdaspeed on the muffler as well... not racing beat... that pic with the gold wheels does look like a wrx.. by far, the 2k3 MSP's look nicer and have the best colors, IMO of course!!

really...hhhmmm...the tip says mazdaspeed (of course) but i swear my car has a racing beat logo on the actual muffler, ill check it out when i go out later.

Funny this should come up. I've noticed This about the pipes as well. Some say Mazdaspeed, others say Racing Beat.

2003.5's should all say Mazdaspeed.
2003's and MP3's should all say Racing Beat.

At least that's what I thought????

Nice yes, but still wish the color had stayed on the MP3.

It would be like them offering a mp3 or P5 in Spicey Orange....:p

looked again, MAZDASPEED on the tip, and RACING BEAT with a logo that looks like the rotary from a wankel engine on the end of the muffler. i dont know what mazda did during august of last year (the 2k3's are one year old this month!) with regards to the exhaust system, but thats what i got, so i dunno! but yes, the blue looks great, though me wonders what do you do if an STi comes around, and your in "its" color...hhhmmm...

Back