Ventilated Seats with a Non-turbo? Carbon?

:
19 CX-5 Signature
99% sure the answer is no but...Is there any way to get ventilated seats and a non-turbo na 2.5? How about a Carbon, either motor option?

Solution
Non turbo with ventilated seats is available on a GT with the Premium package. Doesn't appear to be available on a Carbon with either engine. I thought the ventilated seats were stupid until I used them a few times. One of my favorite features.
Non turbo with ventilated seats is available on a GT with the Premium package. Doesn't appear to be available on a Carbon with either engine. I thought the ventilated seats were stupid until I used them a few times. One of my favorite features.

Upvote 0
Solution
Same here. I think I've been spoiled by them and might not (greatly prefer not to) buy another car without them.

Upvote 0
Vented seats, power windows, cruise, backup camera - remember before you had a car with one of these features you said "meh, I've lived okay without them for years". Then once you got them, it was like, 'man, never going back again'.

Upvote 0
Didn't really think much about having ventilated seats before, kinda gimmicky I thought. But, after having had to spend too much time in Phoenix this summer, especially today when my car displayed 117F outside, I really appreciate them! This car is going to spoil me.

Upvote 0
Such a shame they did what they did with the Carbon. I saw one at the dealer waiting for service. AWD Turbo model. Love the paint, black wheels and grill. But the missing feature list was just too long comparted to the GTR. I think the 22 Turbo is kind of a blend of the two into a decent option.

Upvote 0
I really wanted a CE Turbo with red leather but my wife wanted features that weren't available on the CE, so we have a GT-R. Would have had a Signature but the interior was too dark. If only they had something besides the very dark brown and black.....

Upvote 0
I love the dark interior in my 2020 but apart from that I've found that the ventilated seats are offered on and came with my 2020 Signature purchased here in Colombia while heated seats are the option offered in the US.

Upvote 0
I love the dark interior in my 2020 but apart from that I've found that the ventilated seats are offered on and came with my 2020 Signature purchased here in Colombia while heated seats are the option offered in the US.
So you don't have heated seats on your Signature? In the US we get both ventilated and heated seats on the Sig (and on the GT Reserve and GT with Premium package).

Upvote 0
I'd love to have ventilated seats in my '15.... I picked up my '12 GX 460 in '17 and didn't have a vehicle with this feature before. Definitely something I would look for in the future

Didn't really think much about having ventilated seats before, kinda gimmicky I thought. But, after having had to spend too much time in Phoenix this summer, especially today when my car displayed 117F outside, I really appreciate them! This car is going to spoil me.

Upvote 0
Doubt heated seats would be needed in Columbia.
Agreed, but it is interesting to see what is and isn't included in different markets. When we bought our 16 RDX Advance it did not have heated rear seats. The blanks for the switches are there in the rear center console and the Canadian RDX had them, but they were not even an option in the US at all which was really strange to me considering the car is built in Ohio.

Upvote 0
Back