venthole

speed1585

:
03 MSP spicy
Ok so i am in the military and recently told I was too much of an asshole, which is totally true, I never intend to hurt feelings, mostly just to pass the time.

So I need to vent somewhere, anyone have any topics they want to argure or come up with something for me to destroy.

sumo-internet-fight.gif

yeah I cant really argue about it sucking. When i made this thread I was pissed off. when i replied the zoloft had kicked in, kinda hard to be mad...

I am however not emo nor a kid. well im 28 with the mindset of maybe 17-18 yr old, **** growing up, and when emo kids cut themselves so they can feel, I piss on their wounds, well i havent yet, but i will since emo pole smokes are being born wearing girl jeans and the desire to kill them themselves.

Ok so i am in the military and recently told I was too much of an asshole, which is totally true, I never intend to hurt feelings, mostly just to pass the time.

So I need to vent somewhere, anyone have any topics they want to argure or come up with something for me to destroy.

So let me get this straight. Somebody told you that you're an asshole, which you readily admit being, and now you're upset about it? Seriously?

Instead of being upset about the fact that somebody did you a favor by telling you the truth, concentrate on channeling that energy into changing your attitude and demeanor so that you are no longer an asshole.

If you don't like how you're being treated, change the way you treat others. If that requires you to grow up at a rate that you previously were unable to, too bad.

If you don't like the situation you're in, define your goals and know where you want to be. Then establish the steps you'll need to take to get there. Want to be accepted? Liked? Well thought of? Well then change your attitude and behavior to make those goals a reality.

[Mike Tyson] I'm on the zoloft to keep me from killing ya'll[/]
yeah I cant really argue about it sucking. When i made this thread I was pissed off. when i replied the zoloft had kicked in, kinda hard to be mad...

I am however not emo nor a kid. well im 28 with the mindset of maybe 17-18 yr old, **** growing up, and when emo kids cut themselves so they can feel, I piss on their wounds, well i havent yet, but i will since emo pole smokes are being born wearing girl jeans and the desire to kill them themselves.

So let me get this straight. Somebody told you that you're an asshole, which you readily admit being, and now you're upset about it? Seriously?

Instead of being upset about the fact that somebody did you a favor by telling you the truth, concentrate on channeling that energy into changing your attitude and demeanor so that you are no longer an asshole.

If you don't like how you're being treated, change the way you treat others. If that requires you to grow up at a rate that you previously were unable to, too bad.

If you don't like the situation you're in, define your goals and know where you want to be. Then establish the steps you'll need to take to get there. Want to be accepted? Liked? Well thought of? Well then change your attitude and behavior to make those goals a reality.

Please dont get me wrong. I am not upset that I was told this, I have put an extreme amount of effort into changing my attitude, with outstanding results imo. I made this thread to have some form of outlet that was not directly intended to hurt feelings. This is by far not the direction I wanted this thread to go, it was intended to be an outlet I didnt have to worry about. I asked for a simple debate or something to argue, not be judged on the intention.

I am happy with who I am overall, in regards to being an asshole I sometimes am overly passionate about things I care about as most people do. I feel I am great to my wife, good at my job, I am a good supervisor and reach my goals when strived for. This was mearly a shallow attempt at having a place to vent, not just for me for anyone that needed to vent, as the thread title was labeled. I can now see that creating this thread was an error on my part, and for that I am sorry.

Can a Moderator please close this thread or delete it if possible?

Back