Vehicle Status Alert - MyMazda

BushWickz

2021 CX-5 Reserve
Lately having this message on MyMazda app. It always says... "Our system has detected the light inside your vehicle is on" so whenever I go back to check on any lights I don't see any. Anyone with this issue..?? Any thoughts..??

Do you go back and check it in the dark? Some interior lights may be turned too low to easiky see in daylight. I’ve not had this warning with my ‘21, just the door lock status.

Do you go back and check it in the dark? Some interior lights may be turned too low to easiky see in daylight. I’ve not had this warning with my ‘21, just the door lock status.

Yep! everytime it happens I have to go and check but No lights whatsoever. I wonder if it's a glitch on the MyMazda App. Also I noticed there's a small light on the back of the trunk. I wonder if it's get activated with any roaming/loose objects, but during the night it would be visible to naked eyes.

Make sure a door is not ajar. After a time the battery saver function will turn the lights off.

Usually when that happens the vehicle will give you a distinctive beep.

Also note the mymazda app is not anyway in real time. I've had it tell me my door is unlocked an hour after i've been inside and know for a fact it is locked up.

In the MyMazda app, try forcing a refresh in the 'vehicle status' window ?
i.e. in app, click the 'STATUS' tab at bottom [second from left] which will then show vehicle status i.e. fuel and odometer. Swipe up so it shows this info full screen [and also the 'last updated' date/time], then swipe down which will activate the 'pull to refresh' - should then get the refresh circle.
Saying this, I sometime get a 'your door is open' [or similar] but doing this doesn't clear it...

Back