RadonElement.Com
thought i would share....

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-1.jpg

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-2.jpg

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-3.jpg

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-4.jpg

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-5.jpg

6-8-2012-BOV_COVER-6.jpg

I am assuming you used the wrinkle paint available off the shelf? I am going to try and make my own wrinkle paint on a spare valve cover, but in Blue since they only make black and red in wrinkle finish.

Better check that link again, the only wrinkle they sell is black and red. The Blue can you pictured is just high temp, anodized, not wrinkle. I have inquired with VHT a while ago and they said they do not make blue.

If I get the blue to work, you are welcome to come by and we can put something on your car. BTW, when is the next, non-midnight, SFLA Crew meet?

Not a fan of ER, way back in the I day I helped resurrect that club from the dead. I was very active in that club; designing courses, being chief-of-workers, event chair etc and I had a falling out with one of the newer voluteer core workers. My daughter was born and my priorities changed. I was still trying to stay active in the club helping with the behind the scenes stuff, attending meetings adding in ideas, giving feedback from the net etc; and I was told that because I did not attend the events, I should stop having input on how the club was run. Of course it was not that nicely put. If you want to go to Ft. Myers for an Autocross, let me know.

dude, i've thought about Ft mayers...but what if you break something?
that'll be fucke dup
maybe when i am able to trailer my car i would totally go

Back