Vacuum parts

speed1585

:
03 MSP spicy
All does anyone know where and what type of vacuum connectors and valves for the MSP is at. I am looked and cant seem to find anything but hose itself. I need the specs on all the connects, T's, and fittings.

All does anyone know where and what type of vacuum connectors and valves for the MSP is at. I am looked and cant seem to find anything but hose itself. I need the specs on all the connects, T's, and fittings.

I couldn't find the specs either for the connectors so I bought one of those packages at autozone that carries the various sizes and designs (T and Y connectors), and it worked great. Sorry that's not much help, but at least it gives you an idea of where to find some of the parts.

I think most of them are 5/32

I did get some T's but what about the fittings on the block and BPV,WGA?

Vaccuum fittings

The lines are all 3/8ths except the PCV which is 1/2 I think. I just redid all mine and they're all the same size. (wastegate, VTCS, boost gauge, etc)

isnt 3/8ths pretty big? is that the diameter of the outside? cause I am talking about the inside diameter.

This is from the Samco line kit for the MSP from crossover auto
Samco Silicone Vacuum Lines Special Order Colors

High quality silicone
20 ft 3.5mm (5/32") - majority of vacuum lines on intake manifold
10 ft 4mm (3/16") - wastegate actuator and emissions lines
10 ft 6.3mm (1/4") - PCV and crankcase ventilation

Last edited:
3/8 is to big for the stock size fittings/connectors. You have the right sizes from the information pulled from *************.com

3/8 is to big for the stock size fittings/connectors. You have the right sizes from the information pulled from *************.com

Thankyou. Thought 3/8 was too big. Do you have any information on the fittings or connectors? or where I could find em online to buy?

You do not need the fittings or connectors. New silicone lines will slide over the existing ports and seal properly. Reuse the clamps or use zip ties.

Thankyou. Thought 3/8 was too big. Do you have any information on the fittings or connectors? or where I could find em online to buy?

You can get those from any auto parts stores in the section that has those HELP products if you need to replace the factory ones. But those should still be good. The box tells you what size hose they are made to be used with.

Latest posts

Back