Updated Pics!

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Weather is really nice so I decided to take some pics of our '14 CX-5 AWD Touring

I don't have a lot of mods and don't plan to do anymore (keeping it clean).
Mods are: Niche 20" wheels/tires, seat covers, HIDs, DRLs, hitch receiver and 3M bra.
Overall, its a cute little CUV. My daughter loves driving it and everyone in the family uses it to run errands, commute, etc.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo 3 copy 3.JPG
    photo 3 copy 3.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 589
  • photo 2 copy 5.JPG
    photo 2 copy 5.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 512
  • photo 3 copy 4.JPG
    photo 3 copy 4.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 495
  • photo 1 copy 5.JPG
    photo 1 copy 5.JPG
    398.8 KB · Views: 453
  • photo 4 copy 2.JPG
    photo 4 copy 2.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Nice choice of wheels. They don't look overly-large like some 20s I've seen here. What are they? Also, who made the seat covers?

I installed the seat covers myself, which isn't fully tied down yet. I'll do that later this week. I boght the seat covers from autoanything. I chose leatherette because my kids will own the car in a couple of months and I think it'll hold up better.
Wheels are Niche. I can't remember the model number - search for my posts. They're a perfect fit for the CX-5 and flush against the wheel well with no rubbing.

Last edited:
Thank you! It's been fun having it. Our family has a heavy foot as we're averaging about 22 mpg (headbang).
We have a '12 new Cayenne Turbo that has rarely been driven for the last 2-3 months since we got the CX-5.
That last part is truly bizarre!

That last part is truly bizarre!

Not with me - I'm kinda addicted to cars (cryhard). We have a handful of "sporty" vehicles in the lineup including 997.1 Targa C4S w/10K miles, Cayenne Turbo and M3 vert. I tried the Audi R8 but wasn't impressed.

Before the CX-5, I was playing around with a 2013 Nissan Juke. Really fun CUV like the CX-5. I had it for about 6 months before selling it and did some mods like 20" wheels, HIDs, etc.

My wife typically drives her 328XiT... I attached a not so good quality pic but you can see the 328XiT and Targa.
The 328XiT is a SWEET ride and probably my favorite - lotsa of room, great handling and very smooth.

I'm actively looking for another Porsche to add to the collection...probably will do a 997.2 C4S coupe or convertible w/PDK (yippy)

Attachments

• m3 vert.jpg
    m3 vert.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 233
  • photo 1 copy.JPG
    photo 1 copy.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 221
  • turbo.png
    turbo.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 248
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Not with me - I'm kinda addicted to cars (cryhard). We have a handful of "sporty" vehicles in the lineup including 997.1 Targa C4S w/10K miles, Cayenne Turbo and M3 vert. I tried the Audi R8 but wasn't impressed.

Before the CX-5, I was playing around with a 2013 Nissan Juke. Really fun CUV like the CX-5. I had it for about 6 months before selling it and did some mods like 20" wheels, HIDs, etc.

My wife typically drives her 328XiT... I attached a not so good quality pic but you can see the 328XiT and Targa.
The 328XiT is a SWEET ride and probably my favorite - lotsa of room, great handling and very smooth.

I'm actively looking for another Porsche to add to the collection...probably will do a 997.2 C4S coupe or convertible w/PDK (yippy)

You should nismo-ish that Juke would be sick -nvm sold

Back