updated pics from the summer.....56k killer

mp3boy1984

low rid'n member
hey, it's been a while since i have been around here.....all summer i worked on my car, and i have some results,, car still fights me a little here and there forcing me to replace parts that i shouldn't really have to. but oh well i love my mp3. Here are pics of my new rims and what my car looks like now. Incase it is visible i got rid of the WW spoiler now....let me know what you think, any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• the new hotness 046.jpg
    the new hotness 046.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 760
  • the new hotness 047.jpg
    the new hotness 047.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 759
  • the new hotness 044.jpg
    the new hotness 044.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 736
  • the new hotness 043.jpg
    the new hotness 043.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 764
mp3boy1984 said:
hey, it's been a while since i have been around here.....all summer i worked on my car, and i have some results,, car still fights me a little here and there forcing me to replace parts that i shouldn't really have to. but oh well i love my mp3. Here are pics of my new rims and what my car looks like now. Incase it is visible i got rid of the WW spoiler now....let me know what you think, any feedback would be greatly appreciated
I like the car.

NICE.

I like rims and general look.

Good job

wheels are excels....got them from wheel max.....thanks for the many complements.....i keep having issues with my rear passenger side strut/spring/and that black mounting plate that the strut goes through when you push the strut up and into the car.....that has broken twice now......but other than that it is just that my car is at 60,000 miles now so i am having to replace a lot of just standard maintanance parts that go due to wear and tear

are those rims motegi MR-7 clones? only reason i ask is because with no center caps they look HAWT!! i usually hate those rims but those look incredibly good almost remind me of volks Hmmm might have to pick up a set in bronze
car looks great Btw

good looking car, but the background ruins the pictues.... whats with the soggy cardboard pile? ;)

thanks a lot guys.....sorry, not my house by the way.....it is my parents house.....i am only 21 still live with the rents while going to college......the rims are kinda like the advan S7's that is atleast what i compair them to......but they are really excel's i think i mentioned that already but whatever

what are they called excel what? they look really good got anymore pics where the whole car is in the picture?

yea, that is the WW wing, it isn't on their anymore.....i am going spoiler-less, the wheels are exel bk-7's....and sorry no photos of the full car with the new rims on it......i have pics of the whole car with stock rims but that is all

Back