Uber Rave: New Job!!!

daedalus

:
BANANA OF FURY
I had my "interview" today with my new boss who has to be the coolest guy EVER. To give you an idea of just how cool he is, while i was in his office this morning they decided to buy the Zorinsky building in downtown Omaha for 65 million dollars literally on a whim. Made a few phone calls and it was done. I was in utter disbelife. I am gonig to finish out the season at the golf course and then go to work at my new job as a investment banker!

I couldnt be happier right now!!!

I should be able to pay off the car and get some more goodies over the winter!

^^^^
bwah hahahaha......boiler room....this could get interesting

it's basically about this guy who joins an investment company with the potential to make millions....but he finds out the company is scamming all its investors....

the storyline got a little confusing to me so i had to have my analyst friend explain it all to me

Striker187 said:
^^^^
bwah hahahaha......boiler room....this could get interesting

it's basically about this guy who joins an investment company with the potential to make millions....but he finds out the company is scamming all its investors....

the storyline got a little confusing to me so i had to have my analyst friend explain it all to me

Thats not cool. No I actually know this guy through my job at the country club, and I had allways bullshitted with him and decided to ask him for a job the other day and he said he would help me out 110%. Reputable firm all the way. Most of their recent deals have been directly with the U.S. goverment.

daedalus said:
Reputable firm all the way. Most of their recent deals have been directly with the U.S. goverment.

cue the tin-foil hat conspiracy theory people in 3...2...1...

daedalus said:
Reputable firm all the way. Most of their recent deals have been directly with the U.S. goverment.

calling bulls*** here!!!

just joking man! Congrats and good luck with the new job!

Congrats man! How old are you?

P.S> I got a note from the post office that a Certified Letter came for me that I have to sign for. Hopefully its my offer letter for my new job. That might be good news for both of us, since I'm seriously considering that MPI you've got.

Good luck w/ your new job!!

goku4658 said:
Congrats man! How old are you?

P.S> I got a note from the post office that a Certified Letter came for me that I have to sign for. Hopefully its my offer letter for my new job. That might be good news for both of us, since I'm seriously considering that MPI you've got.

Good luck w/ your new job!!

I'm 19 and just starting my sophmore year in college... Youngest person hes ever hired. And I hope you got your job man. I dont even care about the MPI that much, I really hope you get it!!!

Back