Tyre Pressure Increase Pressure Dashboard Warning

WNJ

:
CX-5 2.2D (175PS) AWD Manual Sport-NAV + Safety Pack
I have a warning appeared on my dash two days ago. It doesn't seem linked with the TPMS system. Tyres are at correct pressure for the 19"s (36psi front and back) and TPMS has been reset, however the message and it's accompanying 'Master Warning' light won't disappear.

Anyone had similar? Know what it is?

Mazda_CX5_TyrePressure.jpg

Had the same thing. Go into the dash options under maintenance & clear out any set reminders. That did it for me. Hope that helps.

Have you checked the owner's manual?

I would... but I can't find it at the moment! :s

Had the same thing. Go into the dash options under maintenance & clear out any set reminders. That did it for me. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll give that a go. So it's just an intermittent reminder to check tyre pressures then?? It's a pretty persistent and annoying reminder considering I've kept the tyre pressures spot-on for the last 53,000 miles!

Mine was not intermittent. I think what happened with mine was when I took my car in for an oil change the tech that did it set up the reminder manually because I know I didn't. Anyway, I searched myself & found that someone tried that & that is what was happening. Easy fix for ya' if it in fact is. Good luck.

Would be nice if the system told us which tire is low. I get free nitrogen at any Mazda dealer every 4 months or so.

Latest posts

Back