twiggy cams

no one makes them anymore
PG and its source are the only one making aftermarket cams for FS-DE now.

I always thought Twiggy and Integral were the same??

... or at least very similar...

Last edited:
not entirely the same. I have twiggy cams and buddy at the engine rebuilders measured them and found that they were somewhere between stage 1.5 and 2 integrals. Something like has the lift of a stage 1.5 and the duration of a 2 or something. I can tell you one thing though, they work good :D

Not sure if they make them anymore, i got mine off a member (traded for my stock turbo and manifold, good trade :D!!!)

I always thought Twiggy and Integral were the same??

... or at least very similar...

not even close haha, good luck finding some one selling theres,i belive they only made 10 na and 10 turbo cams for the group by. my buddy has some for his mp3 that we are installing in march, the integrals are good cams well basicly cuz there the only cams out but none will top the twiggys sticks

heres a question, how do you tell if the twiggys you got were NA or turbo? Were there any markings? I'm alsmost sure mine were turbo but I mean there seems to be no way to tell, I could have just been lied to.

Also is it bad to have an NA designed cam in Turbo applications?

you can use the na cams they just have to be ajusted and all that s*** so it wont be a drop in like the turbo cams but they will still work

only difference between the NA and FI was pin location (overlap)about 11 degress of overlap so about 5 or 6 on both intake and exh... cam gears would be your friends in this situation

yeah probably should have marked the cams ;) lol

oh well too late now...well too late for the ones that are out there at the moment ;)

only difference between the NA and FI was pin location (overlap)about 11 degress of overlap so about 5 or 6 on both intake and exh... cam gears would be your friends in this situation

Just a pity that there are no reliable cam gears on the market for the FSDE. Many older mazda/ford engines have quite good markets for cam gears, I wonder if any of those would be compatible.

I have adjustable cam gears and they work find...... but who knows what they will do when i start tweeking them on the dyno. We'll see!

I have adjustable cam gears and they work find...... but who knows what they will do when i start tweeking them on the dyno. We'll see!

what kind of horsepower do you make on the twiggy cams? curious because noone's really posted any solid results......just obvious "this makes oh so much more power"... be good to have a number ;)

Back