turbointakeman.JPG

turboprofile2.jpg

SERT.JPG

SERT2.JPG

turbowointake.JPG

jwtflywheel.JPG

spareengine.JPG

296whp & 289wtq @ 8psi w/ 3in exhaust

ssr turbo@10psi/jwt clutch & flywheel/optima red top/vecco t3 heatshield/3in catless & resonatorless exhaust/sr20development pillar pod/autometer egt, boost, & afr gauges/safc2/joep mbc/walbro 255lph fuel pump

This Spec V is just the Bomb! The owner is a member on www.qr25de.net which is a 2.5L engine forum.

I think if I was to do a mod like this I would actually S/C my SE-R instead of Turboing it.

Holy s***!!!That is one major sleeper!!My best friend has a Spec V and he's gonna love this!

That's sleeper status, it even has the stock rims. This guy has his priorities straight :). Can you imagine the torque steer on that thing haha

He's also a member of The V Board, too. I think he's the dyno king among turbo'd QR25DE, at least the ones who made their s*** public. :)

With some suspension work, you can drastically reduce torque steer on these cars. I hardly notice it anymore, but then again I'm not putting down almost 300 whp. :)

RyanJayG said:
wow, talk about inconvenient alternator placement

Tell me about it. That's the worst part of a header install, taking out the alternator. It's twice as bad for boosted QR25DEs because of where the snail is.

Back